Star contributor

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Psych

Thank you for not dumping medical jargon down my throat and actually listening to me!

We made progress! Smiley Happy

x

Dear C

Thanks for reminding me of the time.

x

Dear F

Trust me, I know what I'm doing! Leave me alone, will you?? You stress me out and I don't need that right now....

x   

Star contributor

Dear me,

Will you just stop with your mind games already. Does it matter what other people think? No, it's all just insecurity on your part. You know it happens every single time you have a day you're not sure what to do with. It freaks you out and makes you think you're lonely. When really it is not the case. And yes, maybe having moved and not having made really close friends in your degree just quite yet is okay. It's the way it is meant to be. It will run it's course and you will think you were stupid when you finally reach that place. No point in trying to worry about what may, or may not be. Just be happy and content with what you have right now.

Smiley Happy
Star contributor

Dear Brain,

Please learn everything you need to for our upcoming exams. Preferably with minimal effort.

Also, dear Exams,

Please be over already. 

Star contributor

bRe: Unread Letters

[ Edited ]

Dear self

what is wrong with you?? Your memory's gone to hell and you can't concentrate. Yes, I know he's weaning you off the medication and you wish you hadn't agreed to it but you can talk to him next week. Now, you need to keep going. Giving up at this point would be stupid- you've come so far.

You've asked for help and started your lit review- well done. Now you need to continue writing it. Ask for more help if you need it. She's not scary; you know she'll help you if you get stuck again. In some ways, she's got a better idea than Mrs M! Isn't it ironic that she has a kid with a learning disability, yet freaks out if you ask for help too often? She obviously hasn't read your file!

Yes, you feel you are in over your head, but you'll get there. You always do!  Everthing'll work out in the end. Remember Mrs B has free periods where she can help you, and I'm sure she'd be grateful to get out of a few meeting's too! Smiley Tongue         

xxxxx

Mod

Dear Psych,

Thank you for helping me yesterday to see the whole situation more realistically. And what you said was right. Thanks for that.

Dear Self,

Thank you so much for not shutting off during yesterdays appointment. You did so well Smiley Happy And well done on sitting your exams too - I know you were dreading that but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as you thought it'd be, even if you did leave that whole page blank. You survived Year 10! Smiley Very Happy

Now all we need to do is make sure we keep making progress so you can get through Year 11. You'll be fine though, just remember that it's okay to ask for help if/when you need it.

x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Dear personality lecturer,

We have 13 lectures to revise for this exam. The shortest one has 113 slides of content. How do you expect us to remember all of this? 

Star contributor

Dear Self,

Okay so you didn't consolidate your notes like you wanted to. But at least you got yourself half what organised. It's your last exam. It doesn't matter how you do. Next time you will not do it like this. That's okay. You knew this was going to happen anyway. Only completely underestimated how much content we actually got through. Hopefully most of it is common sense.
Star contributor

Dear Self

Well done for being civil to E, S, N and G when you had to pass them on your way out- I'dve expected you to sprout flames! Smiley Happy

On Thursday, you'll finally be done with them and can move on...

They need to grow up and get over themselves!

As for the formal, you'll get the tickets in the end....

xx

Dear Mr W

WHY WASN'T I PUT ON THE LIST??? I paid for my tickets!! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley SadSmiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Thank you for not making me sit with E, S, G & N. You wouldn't believe how they've changed!

xx

Youth Ambassador

Dear Biology lecturer

I was actually looking forward to this prac exam because I know you will be there. But the sad thing is I know this may properly be the last time I see you. I am so sorry and sad that you are leaving the university and I know it was not entirely your choice. It was hard to organise a farewell gift with all the exams to prepare for, but I did write a card on the train to the exam. I didn't know I had that much to say to you and it turned out I've written you an essay in the card. I hope you have a Christmas party and invite us all. Love you taste your cooking again and Happy Christmas. 

Love Doris 

Star contributor

Dear me,

You totally did it, which is awesome.  When you get around to tallking to E she's going to be pretty impressed with you.  You may have a long way to go, but it's clearly improving dramatically.  All in good time.  Now go and enjoy yourself.

-sagira

Top High Fived Authors