Mod

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Self,

Go to school tomorrow. I know you're feeling a bit nervous because neither P or C are in your biology class, but hey, there's bound to be somebody else you can sit with. Even if you sit by yourself, at least you know you've got a good teacher - you enjoyed Year 8 Science with her so why would Year 11 be any different?

I'm so proud of you for getting this far, keep up the good work because it'll be over before you know it Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

[ Edited ]

Dear S,

I'm sure you have no idea how much you've brightened up my night. You've done this several times now. Yes, a simple conversation is a fantastic thing for me.

Thank-you so much.

Some day I'm going to do a bunch of nice things to make it up for you. Maybe one thing for each time you've made me happy? By which time it'll just be an ongoing habit and you'll be a friend worthy of surprising. When I first met you I never expected either of us to like the other. I didn't think of us would speak beyond neccessity. I'm so thankful to you for beginning a friendship. For this friendship. I don't even care that you interrupted my Hamish & Andy watching.

Thanks a bunch.

I.

Dear B,

I am going to speak to you. I know I've been saying this for ages, but I will take the chance because I like you and want to.

I.

P.S, If you'd rather make my day and speak to me please do so.

Dear Self,

Please just write in our journal tonight. We need to speak to ourself properly.

I.

Dear S,

Please, please, please be helpful when I finally come around to you. I know I'm terrible, just one last chance, one then you can wipe your hands with me. I'll make a plan and everything okay. I want this. I really do. I need this right now.

I.

Dear S,

I really hope you're able to take me. I know I'm not where I should be, I just need that push. Whatever you do will push me, but I want the option that will make me happy. Please? Just give me a chance.

I.

Dear the letter S,

Too many of my unread letters for this post have you as the recipient. Could you not encourage some other letters to be used by people? What are you tring to overtake the letter 'e' or something?

I.

Post Mod

Dear Lil Sister 

Happy 14th birthday I hope you make the right choices in life, this age is so vulnerable and I hope you can ask for help when you need it, talk when you need to, and if you make a mistake learn from it and always remember there is always a light in the very dark tunnel and I want to help you see the positive and the wonderful that life can be. I never want to lose you. 

Have a great day 

Love you 

xx

Dear IRP

I have an awesome teacher, yet you continue to put blocks in my way. Kindly remove them! They are not helping...

Do yourself, will you?

Dear Ms B

Thanks for giving me a to do list! You wouldn't believe how tired I am right now. I can barely follow instructions, let alone plan my time....

xxx

Dear Ms M

Just warning you that if I zone out/fall asleep in class, it's because I got no sleep last night and  I'm exhausted. Please try to see my perspective re my idea this time as I can't keep changing an idea just to suit you! BTW. if you'll help us with what we are doing regardless of whether you think it's good, why do you tell us "This/that/something else isn't symbolic enough!?

Dear Psych

Please listen to me! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Mod

Dear Chemistry teacher,

F**k you. No really, today's class has put me in a negative mindset that I'm struggling to get out of. Telling everyone that they're going to fail the unit isn't the ideal way to begin the first lesson. Get your act together, because I need this subject so I can do the uni course I want to do.

Dear Self,

You're 2/5 of the way through your week! I'm so proud of you - remember when you thought you'd never get yourself back into school? Well, you've proved those unhelpful thoughts wrong. Just please remember to keep taking care of yourself - don't neglect your sleep because you're going to be really tired after this week.

Dear Psych,

Thank you for leaving that voicemail message on my phone yesterday. It means a lot to hear that you're proud of me. Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Dear Psych #1

Look, it's your job to deal with breakdowns- get over it. If you don't like it, get another job! You've always wanted to see me unguarded, and you did. You just weren't ready. Well, guess what? You won't always be ready!

Dear Psych #2

Thanks for calling me yesterday. Thanks for not freaking out either Smiley Happy I hate talking on the phone, yet since you don't have email or a mobile, I have no choice, so I get to kill 2 birds with 1 stone! Awesome!  

x  

Youth Ambassador

[ Edited ]

Dear ...

You know that you are the only person that I trust. I tried talking to other people about the things we talked about and it's just blown up out of my control. I hate this. I hate all these people and I'm so frustrated with everything.
BUT in the stress of all of this, I can't help but think about all the laughs we used to have. I miss that. All our private jokes that make us sound so weird, but [to us] they're hilarious. Can we just go back to that?

I hope that you come back soon, I miss you.

-DC

Dear old art teacher,

It was awesome seeing you today..... it was weird that you talked about chickens for majority of our 'catch up'. Haha, nothing's changed!!

-DC

Dear T,

So, I hear that you're back in town and want to catch up. I MISSED YOU AND YAYAYAYAY. That is all. 

-DC

Dear Nimbus,

Thank you for keeping me sane these past few weeks. I owe you a new toy or something. I love yoooooouuuuu!!!

-DC

Star contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Moron

You know you're an idiot, don't you?

Please refrain from deliering your lame jokes, they aren't funny...

Dear mum

You are awesome! Thanks heaps for last night! It was totally worth it! Smiley Happy

xxx

Dear Psych #2

Re our last conversation: Do I have to go through my treatment team at the hospital in order to get meds? My muscles are killing me! Smiley Sad At least I know know why I'm getting constant tooth aches! Answer; Uneven jaw! You'd think my orthodontist couldve told me that!! Smiley Sad  

See you in a few days

xx

Dear N

I'm sorry this is how things have turned out, but that's the way it is.

Good luck.

Dear Ms M

Thanks so much for yesterday's lecture- not! You have no f-ing idea about my artwork! Yes, you may have taught the subject for years, but so what?? Doesn't mean you've seen every artwork on earth! Mum told me I'd like you, but now I've been to a few f your classes, I'm not so sure! For someone who claims to have a kid with a learning disability, you really have no f-ing idea of how to help me, but you sure of hell know how to confuse me! Smiley Sad From the sounds of it, your kid thrives on structure, like everyone else, so I'dve thought you'd understand my need for structure, but no.

As for "Art is not subjective"- um, yeah it is! Criteria is subjective! You either have the stuff or not! Same with Art: people either like it or not! If the BOS are looking for criteria, that's subjective!

You've proved yourself to be a stuck up snob!

Ps. I wasn't crying from stress- You annoyed me BIG TIME!

Casual scribe

Dear Carly,

Oh Carly, how I wish I could express, in words, my love for you, and how you are the only being that I would ever be capable of loving. If I told you, how I know it would change everything. For you see, since I first gazed upon your soft, sun-kissed skin in year nine, I knew right there and in that exact moment in time, I had seen the most beautiful creature to ever grace the earth. If only I wasnt such a weak willed man, I could have told you my feelings in high school. Many years have elapsed. We see each other sparingly, and when we do, I am reminded of those feelings. Those feelings, that even after all these years, have not subsided. You are in a happy, healthy relationship, with a great guy. A lucky guy. And, perhaps, most importantly, a deserving man.

I think, deep down, you knew all along. Even though I never said it. I dont know why I never said it. If I had said those three words. Those eight letters. Would life for both of us be any better? For one of us, certainly. But for the other, the jury is still out. But, if you give me a chance. Just one. Risk versus reward. Put it all on the line, for that one moment of potential glory. That one fleeting moment in time, where everything is seemingly perfect.

So here goes, Carly, I love you.

I have always loved you.

And I will always love you.

Forever and always.

Yours sincerely, one weak willed individual.

Builder

Dear Mentor,
Thank you so so so much for today's meeting! A decision made. Ground covered that I hadn't thought of. Confidence given, reassurance given that I needed. A sense of new direction. A sense of feeling listened to.
I wasn't aware before I came in today that I had so much on my mind about this subject. I wasn't aware that I was putting my other subjects at detriment because of it. I knew it was a high content based subject, but wasn't aware of some of the variables that were making it hard.
Before I came in today I was unsure how much I could talk openly to you. I think I have re-discovered it, thank you. I know how how far you as a mentor are willing to go for me. I realise now how much of a huge support you are going to be over the next 12 months, and I'm grateful that I chose to work with you.
Also, thank you for sharing your experiences and relating them back to how I'm feeling. It helps to hear stories about what people wished they did and didn't do during year11+12.
Bee

Dear ...
I think I under-estimated how much you know me. Thank you for showing me otherwise
Bee

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for coming home with me to talk to my parents. I was rather nervous and axious about it, but you took that edge away. Thank you so so much
Bee.

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count