Mod

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Self,

You're on the home stretch now, keep it up for just a tiny bit longer. It's only tomorrow and then that's it for the week. Oh, and please study for your Chemistry test tomorrow - it's not a SAC but it's your first assessment for the subject and I know you want to do well.

Do your homework questions for Psychology too, while you're at it. They're due tomorrow as well.

Loki

Dear Procrastination,

Go away. And please, do me a favour and stay away - forever would be preferable.

Loki

Dear Ms W,

This morning's home group was awesome. Thanks for giving me something to smile about today Smiley Happy

Loki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Dear Ms O

Thanks for your help today! Smiley Happy I feel in control now! Smiley Happy

Dear Self

See?? Not everyone is out to get you!!! There are people who will help!

Good work on your IRP plan + intro. I know you thought they were crap, but Ms thought they were fine(and knowing you, you are probably thinking that she only said that to make you feel better- you should know by now that's not the case!) Well done for talking to G btw, I'm impressed! You worked out a solution to the data problem too- you've really done well today!

Treat yourself to dinner- Go on, you deserve it! Smiley Happy

xxx

PS. You missed your RO anniversary. Mark it on the calendar for next year.   

Dear Psych #1

Thanks for not patronizing me- I didn't appreciate it last time!

Thanks for doing my survey too....

xx

Dear Mr M

Thanks for doing my survey and distributing it....

Merry Christmas!

Casual scribe

Dear Jack,

Sometimes I think I love you. Other times I know I do. In a perfect world, I'd be able to tell you that.

But in a perfect world, you'd also see the stress I'm under at the moment, and you'd understand why telling you how I feel is counterproductive. Right now, I need to focus on me. I can't be more dependant on you than I am already.

With love, always,

Bella

Builder

Dear Self,
You've donea great job these past few days. Look at how much you've achieved this week. It was a big decision to drop PDH right then and there. But remember what your mentor was saying. It's a good thing that you've realised that it is too hard and that you're unable to continue it. It's a mature move to drop it and do well in your other subjects instead of flunk them with PDH... Just remember her math story!
You've managed to get so far recently. You've copped so well Tuesday onwards! You've risen above challenges and taken a bit of control over your life. Well done. Please don't under estimate any of your achievements this week!
Please don't beat yourself up because you crashed last night. You had a big day! I mean to attend the presentation, put up with your dad's hissie fits, the heat, the challenges, the rotary carnival with a couple arrogant people, more of dad's hissie fits. You've come out with flying colours! Well done. Don't beat yourself up because of a couple mistakes, nobody is perfect and remember you're doing the best you can.
Bee, xx

Dear Dad,
I'm not exactly sure what is going on in your little world, but you need to step up and be the parent! I'm sick of always having to do everything and not have it be good enough for you! Perfection is impossible, the sooner you realise that the better.
Bee

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Builder

Dear TK
Thank you for stopping for a chat as you walked passed today. It was good to see that you care and are interested in how things are going for me. It was good to share some positive news with you as an update from the last time I saw you Smiley Happy

Dear Self,
You're doing really well. RIght now you're in a good space and your knocking this major work research over. Soon enough you'll be able to continue writting your script and start piecing together the main points in it... we just need to develop that intention! Good luck Smiley Happy x

Dear ....
I found it quiet funny how many times you waved to me last night when I crossed the street... as I came toward the crossing, as I was crossing, then as you drove off...

Star contributor

Dear side effects

GO AWAY!!

x

Builder

Dear Brain,
I know you don't really want to do this essay paragraph, but procastinating over it isn't going to help. Just re-read the text, pick out the racial features and get writting, you don't even have to relate it to another text! Just get a base down so you can work with J & L to fit it into your essay. You can do this. You've got a step by step instruction use it!

Dear Motivation,
Youu hooo. Where have you gone? WHere are you hidding? Please come back and help me with this drama essay paragraph. I need it done for my group and our assessment. Please come help me. I promise to do somehting fun after the paragraph is finished!

Star contributor

Dear everyone,

Never forget that this too shall pass.

Love,

Atma

Builder

Dear Self,
Please take a break. Put the folder and books away. Close your laptop and go do something to take your mind of everything in your mind right now.
Don't be too hard on yourself over those actions, it's ok. We'll just start back at number 1 tomorrow.
But now we just need to relax ok?
Much love,
Bee

Mod

Dear Self,

Please stop stressing out over this email business - it's likely she hasn't had time to read/reply, as after all it is the weekend. Besides, what can you do about it anyway? All you can do is wait for a reply.

Regards,

Loki

Dear Stomach/intestines,

Please make up your mind as to which foods you like and which you don't. I'm really over this sickness thing.

Much appreciated,

Loki

Dear little sis,

I know you can't see it right now but the only reason mum was frustrated with you before was because she's trying to protect you. I know that you think you know *everything* because you're 14, but one day you'll thank mum for it.

Don't delete your email account, either, though. Unless you're planning on deleting your Facebook, too.

Love,

Your big sis

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors