Builder

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Mrs D,
Thank you for apoligizing during English today when I was sitting there and while I was outside. I know you didn't mean to upset me or anything. But it wasn't soley your comment that made me upset, it was also the mark I got. Here I am thinking that I'm going ok, that I'm getting better, but in reality I'm getting no where. And it was the class' reactions to my writting aswell. I know you couldn't have changed that, and you weren't to blame for their reactions or their words. But I was self-conscience about it.
It was a mistake, you werne't to know how it'd affect me, and as you said there is a bit of a joke made about it in class, but that said it's only a couple times, and it's only between you and me.
Bee

Dear Miss G,
Thank you so much for not making a fuss over my low mark, and for not getting into the conversation with Mr K about my small writting. It was nice to have someone not judge it for once!
Bee

Dear Mentor,
Thank you so much for your words during recess. Thank you for making a fuss to Mrs F about my top mark in math... insane as you called it Smiley Tongue But thank you for not making a fuss about what I actually got in the latest assessment I gave you, (or about my writting). Thank you for reminding me of what I'm planning with school work over the holidays and telling me to do English first. And for the reminder just to pop in first week back to re-organise our meeting Smiley Happy
Bee

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

Dear M,

I hope you're feeling better after yesterday - fainting at the blood bank sure isn't a nice way to spend the day! Smiley Sad

Loki

Dear C,

I miss you, although it's only been a week. We need to catch up again, my awesome bestfriend Smiley Happy

Loki.

Dear Self,

You've done so well to get all your Lit homework done already, like C said - to put things in perspective she's still only halfway through it. And please stop stressing over that bug that fell on you last night - it's dead now, and it didn't hurt you anyway. Good job on making the decision to still sleep in your room after it happened too - you need to prove to yourself that your thoughts aren't always true.

Loki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Dear Self,
You've done a great amount of work today on your IP! I know right now it doesn't seemt to be much, but remember that you've done at least 4 hours on it already today! You went through those 3 news articles and part of the commisoners report that you printed and highlighted important bits. You went through your whole logbook and extended an idea and it was brillient! You did some drawings of a quote and you found and wrote out many quotes from the book that will give you inspiration when writting your script.
That is a huge amount! And you went grocery shopping and found out the ATAR for your school with the year just finished was at highest 99.275! Which is amazing and sets the bar really high, but remember you don't have to worry about the ATAR scores, you don't qualify anymore, which is another thingyou don't have to stress over!

Please don't beat yourself up. You've done great these past few days. I must say that throwing those blades out was a huge step and to keep going and not fetch them out even once is a great effort.

Don't forget to take a bit of a break these holidays.
Much love,
Bee

Mod

Dear Self,

Well done on completing those two texts for German today! Don't beat yourself up over how long it took - you did your best and surprised yourself on how much you achieved with only 5 or so hours of sleep last night. I know you're a little anxious about tomorrow, but just remember that tomorrow is a different day and we'll deal with it then. You've done this before. Smiley Happy

Loki

Dear Kids Helpline,

Would it hurt to put more counsellors on the web? I can never motivate myself to call, and I end up giving up on the web counselling after waiting in the queue for twenty minutes or so.

Sincerely,

Loki.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Dear Self,
The bug is gone. Please settle down now. There is no more bugs flying around so can we now focus on this science work again?
Thank you, xx

Dear Bro,
Okay, so I might have over reacted with the whole bug thing! Seriously though it was trying to attack me!!! Just because you were able to catch it and take it out doesn't mean you can keep terrorising my with it.
SO it would be appreciated if you could stop with the bug thing now, thanks xx

Dear Procastination,
You've had your fun. I would very much appreciate it if you could let me focus now, once I'm done you can take over again, hows that sound?

Mod

Dear Self,

You've made it through the year! I know a lot of people might not understand how big of an achievement that is for you but you should be proud of everything you've achieved in the last 12 months. It's crazy how much can happen in a year isn't it? I know you're apprehensive about saying goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013, but you'll be fine. Trust me. Remember the girl you were a year ago? She doesn't exist anymore, and it's all because of the changes you've made for yourself. In 12 months from now you'll be saying the same thing to yourself.

Just buckle up and go along for the ride Smiley Happy

xo

Super star contributor

Dear 2012,

Thank you for being so kind to me. There were some challenges and sad times, but also wonderful moments of happiness and opportunities. Thank you also for the people that I met and the relationships that I strengthened this year. They have all (or mostly) had a really positive impact on my life. Can't wait to see what 2013 holds!

DD x

Dear Me,

Good on you for getting through this year! You knew it was going to be a challenge going in, but I'm so proud of the efforts you made to overcome those challenges. I'm also proud that you took up more opportunities and did more different 'outside-the-comfort-zone' things than you did last year, despite being anxious about it. Here's to an even better 2013!

DD x

Mod

Dear 2013,

Be good.

I.
Builder

Dear Self,
So another year has rolled passed, and you are wondering about this year, a bit of a bag of mixxed emotions for the eyar ahead, but you'll get through. Just like this year. Maybe better. Well that's our goal, right?
Just remember to take things one step at a time. Turn to the people who understand you, don't be afraid to go find Mrs K and ask to spend some time just getting everything off your chest. Talk to Miss D also, she's there to help and you've realised she knows you better than you first thought so why not?
--

You've done a great job today. Heck you got that whole maths chapter review knocked over in what an hour? Despite skipping a couple and getting flustered you got all bar about 3 wrong that you did. That's great! DOn't stress about not getitng anything else done today. Good effort.
Please don't get too wond up with the English work, so we're finding the work difficult, the wording it's that clear, and we got caught up in emotion over the assessment task when we tried to re-do it like we were told. You know your limits, and if lying on the floor is going to help you get it done, than do it! FInd what works for you! Send your teachers an email or two, ask your peers. Don't try to do it all soley on your own. It IS OKAY to ask for help.

Much love,
Bee

Dear English teacher,
I'm wishing you gave us clearer instructions for our holiday homework! Also my writting isn't that small! I can read it without my glasses! So you should have no problem reading it, and as you said your husband writes small, so why make a sence?
Slightly agitated student

Mod

Dear bushfires everywhere,

GO AWAY. I really don't appreciate a stressed out phone call from a friend on the NSW south coast worried about the "catastrophic fire warnings" in her area. Also, you're making the news more depressing than usual to watch.

Loki

Dear Adelaide,

Not to sound horrible, but are you really as boring as a lot of young people make you out to be? Considering mum moved there when she was what, 21, and spent most of her young adulthood there, you couldn't be that boring? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Me.

Top High Fived Authors