Community Manager

Re: Wanderlust: Share your travel adventures and plans for the future!

I want to go to Italy next. I've started learning Italian online in preparation. It makes me so excited to go!

Mod

Oh I would love to travel around Australia. To go visit places I haven't seen yet.
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Anywhere in particular? I've got Northern QLD, Central Australia, WA and TAS still on my bucket list Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I haven't had too much thought into it @lokifish to be honest. Somewhere around there Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Builder

I've always wanted to go to the west coast of Tasmania. I live here but never been.
Mod

[ Edited ]

I'd looooove to go to Tasmania!

It's not really an exotic destination but I'm thinking of going to Williamstown for the day later this year because they have some book-related events happening!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

[ Edited ]

Despite not being much of a travelbug, I've been quite lucky in that my parents are, and that work tends to send me to some fairly interesting places (although I usually only get about a day to explore before I have to fly back again). As such I've been to more places than is probably necessary...

China: Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Sichuan, Anhui, Taiwan, Macau

Singapore: Singapore

Japan: Tokyo

England: London

Switzerland: Geneva

South Africa: Johannesburg

Australia: Sydney/Greater Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra, Gold Coast, Perth, Alice Springs, Ballarat...about half of Tasmania

Sherlocked.jpg

(Baker Street in London. NOT where they film Sherlock, unfortunately.) 

Pretty much just missing the Americas at this point. Smiling Face With Open Mouth & Cold Sweat on Messenger

P.S. Funnily enough, one of the few places I've actually wanted to go is New Zealand, but I haven't managed to find my way there yet, despite it being right next door, geographically speaking...

Mod

Never really been bitten by the travel bug. Having said that, I would love to do an East Coast road trip, but would also like to go on the Indian Pacific. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Builder

I doubt I will have enough money but hoping to go on some sort of overseas adventure in October
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I'd love to go to Nepal! I'm saving up so that I can go over the uni holidays in a couple of years Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count