Post Mod

Re: You know yr a RO community member when....

You know you're a RO community member when you see or hear something and immediately think another member would like this.

I've got one to add Smiley Tongue

You know you're a RO member when you can match the username to the person's display picture

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@lokifish haha I do that all the time, it's the worst when someone has the same picture as another member... it confuses me so much.

Mod

You know you're an RO member when you no longer associate the words 'Reach Out' with the song, but rather the forums. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

@stonepixie there's a song?

Also, you know you're a RO member when you see an R and an O and instantly think of ReachOut.
Mod

Oh yes. When I first started following RO on Twitter, I would always start singing the song whenever there was a tweet. Hahaha

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

@ruenhonx wrote:
You know you're a RO community member when you see or hear something and immediately think another member would like this.

It has started. Dun, dun, DAH!

Star contributor

you know your an RO member when your first response to a problem is...

You should jump on REACHOUT Smiley Wink

and it is one of your home tabs Smiley Happy

Builder

@ruenhonx I love your post! I think the exact same sometimes, though I forget to post them! oops.

@N1ghtW1ng Yep confuses me too! & Yep RO ALWAYS = Reachout! Smiley Very Happy

@stonepixie I didn't know there was a song reachout?? Well I can't think of any...

@RloiseRose Yep. RO is in my top 8 of recently viewed sites. I rarely close it! Smiley Tongue

You know you're an RO member when you just feel the need to tell everyone how much you love their post or how much it relates to you. Sometimes a high 5 just isn't enough! Smiley Tongue

Ps. So glad this thread has been start & the amount of posts, I no longer feel like I'm dependant on the site or overly attached Smiley Tongue

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Post Mod

@Bee I forget to post them too, its the thought that counts right haha