Builder

Re: You know yr a RO community member when....

oh no major spelling error sorry @EloiseRose I didn't mean to spell your username incorrectly!

@ruenhonx yes it is the thought that counts! Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

... when you see the words 'reach out' in an article and can't help but smile. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Builder

You know you're an RO member when you see or hear the RO radio or TV ads and you instantly smile and think of all the amazing members! Smiley Happy

You know you're an RO member when your web browser remembers your username and password without you telling it to! Smiley Tongue

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

You know you're a RO community member when you get bummed out that RO is no longer in your top 8 visited websites and curse the websites that replaces it. (or maybe it should be you know you're addicted to RO when ...)

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

You know you're a RO regular when you become concerned about other regulars who haven't been active in the forums in a while. Hope all is well @redhead

Mod

You know you're a RO member when you can virtually list all the Mods from memory. Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Well, what are you waiting for? List them! Smiley Tongue What is the difference between mod and mod squad?

Star contributor

Hi @stonepixie,

Us mod squadders (I think I just made up a wierd word there) work with ReachOut to help out with moderating when RO staffers aren't around. Our awesome mods are all volunteers, and they're all under 25 too.

Cheers!
blithe

Mod

Thanks for the reply, @blithe.  So the only difference between someone who is listed as a 'mod' and someone who is listed as 'mod squad', is the wording? BTW, thanks all of you mod squadders for all the awesome stuff you do. Smiley Very Happy

Also, @lokifish, we are still waiting on that list. Smiley Tongue  

Builder

You know your a RO member when you check RO before Facebook.
Top High Fived Authors