Mod

Re: You know yr a RO community member when....

@redhead I so caught up with RO stuff before I checked facebook after my 3 days away. Smiley Happy

... you go to sign off on regular emails using your username.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

... you type 'RO' in the web address bar and wonder why RO.com.au isn't an option.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

stonepixie wrote:

Thanks for the reply, @blithe.  So the only difference between someone who is listed as a 'mod' and someone who is listed as 'mod squad', is the wording? BTW, thanks all of you mod squadders for all the awesome stuff you do. Smiley Very Happy

How it works:

mod squad = professional mods who work week nights and weekend nights in place of staff (who only work monday - friday 10-6)

mods = under 26 year old volunteers. There's about 14 at the moment who volunteer at least 2 hours a week!!

Every year we take applications for new people to join the volunteer mod team - we'll open the applications soon and existing forum members are welcome to apply.

Applicants must be available for 3 days of training in Sydney 10th-12th October. We'll fly you here if you are from out of Sydney and accomodation and food for all participants will be provided over the weekend. Applicants must be under 25 and commit to 12 months of volunteering at least 2 hours a week moderating the forums...

I'll make a thread with all of the info when applications open next week

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Mod

@Sophie-RO Next week? Ahhh that's come up fast! Now I'm gonna be debating with myself on whether to apply Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Also, you know you're a RO member when you have withdrawal symptoms from not posting in the forums Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

You know your a RO community member when you open RO automatically even though you didn't plan to sign on Smiley Tongue
Builder

You know your a RO member because you check up on everyone before going to bed, unlike other social media.
Mod

You know you're a RO member when you see something and think about how it'd make an awesome post/thread idea.

Mod

When you don't freak out when you notice you have 500 emails in your inbox.

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count