02-03-2017 09:30 PM
just for abit of fun to take the edge of things tonight..
1. what is your biggest fear/fears- has to be unrelated to metal health or body issues please. just want a topic thats not so heavy on me right now
2. what do you enjoy doing the most
so ill start
1. one of my biggest fears is needles, cant stand them and i think it might be easier to pass out half the time at least then it can still get done
2. i really enjoy reading a good book esp when its raining outside so i can listen to the rain as well. i also love to ride my horse too when the weather is good for it
03-03-2017 01:48 AM - edited 03-03-2017 01:49 AM
Biggest fear: spiders!!
Best activity: hmmm, well I've only done it 4 times because of money but I love flying light planes/gliders! Really into aviation. Other than that probably just watching a good game of soccer or going to a food festival of some sort xD
03-03-2017 11:32 AM
@setmefree this is an awesome idea for a thread.
My biggest fear... I don't think I have one biggest fear, just little fears. I suppose the biggest is falling (even though I really like heights/being high up)
And best activity would have to be... reading. And sleeping
03-03-2017 05:57 PM
my best activity would be x-box with mates but i cant do that anymore. i also love playing any sort of card game (my favourite being samba)
05-03-2017 12:32 PM
@setmefree I also love reading a good book! what's your favourite book?
I love hearing people answer that question!
And one of my fears would have to be... running out of books to read! I'm constantly borrowing more books from the library when I still have heaps unread.
05-03-2017 01:01 PM
i like quite alot of books but my favourite ones that im reading is called outlander by diana gabaldon. it is soo good its hard to put it down but the way ive been at the moment i just havent been reading it. theres i think 7 books int the series and im up to the 4th book now and its really good.
11-03-2017 05:31 PM - edited 11-03-2017 05:33 PM
1. What is your biggest fear/fears
Hmmm I've had quite a lot that affect me to varying degrees at different times in my life....elevators...planes....public speaking....ferris wheels..... More recently I have become increasingly afraid of blood tests which is really annoying.
2. What do you enjoy doing the most
Skiing and snowboarding! Although I never get to do it because it's expensive unfortunately.
[I also enjoy eating food the most...]
12-03-2017 01:20 PM
Here is mine:
-> Height. Yes when I am in high position like on a bridge looking into a river but strangely I am fine at all when flying on a plane and look down.. not sure why
-> Eating my favorite food and wake up at 4 PM everyday!