Super frequent scribe

Re: holiday/weekend plans

@Bree-RO we are on her 'life' thread having a chat if you want to pop over there

Star contributor

@scared01 @safari93 yeah thanks. not keen tbh.

Super frequent scribe

yeah im not keen on going to events either @Nat8

Star contributor

@scared01 that sounds fair enough

Super star contributor

My holiday is over now @scared01, I got one week of semester break and now I'm back to it Smiley Happy This week I'm just going to work on some assignments, go to Centrelink, go to class, normal stuff. How about you, what've you got on this week? 

Did everyone eat eat lots of chocolate yesterday??? @AlexandriaD @Nat8 @scared01 Smiley Tongue

Super frequent scribe

good morning @DruidChild

i had waayyyyy to much chocolate yesterday but went for a bike ride

not sure of plans today but in wednesday we are leaving to go on holidays until sunday as its the final week of school holidays for my sisters

Super star contributor

Same @scared01, I ate so much haha. A bike ride sounds fun! Are you looking forward to your holiday? 

Super frequent scribe

uh sort of @DruidChild i have to still study while im away but i dont know how much im going to get done, ill have to get set about organiseing some time to myslef. its quite peaceful where we are going so hopefully the change of scenery can help me recouperate for abit before o come back for tests

Super star contributor

Maybe the peaceful setting will help you concentrate on your study as well @scared01 Smiley Happy Do you like using flashcards to study? That's what I'm going to make for my exam study.

Mod

@scared01 I ate all the chocolate I got in one day....I can't do it any other way unfortunately lol Smiley Tongue
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count