Builder

Re: right now I am....

right onw i am breaking down im stuck i dont think i can get out of this pit im a useless useless little fuckhead
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Highlighted
Mod

Right now I'm rewatching old Friends episodes. Still classic after all these years Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Right now I am hoping the weather forecast is very wrong because I want to get back to work Smiley Sad
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 looks like you're a bit out of luck today Smiley Sad the rain should be clearing this afternoon though

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

When the rain clears we will be spending our time deflooding our shed @lokifish Smiley Sad
Mod

I on the other hand am loving the rain. It keeps most of the heat away (most Smiley Tongue)

Right now I should really be sitting on my desk but nope. Too lazy to move my charger. Or my laptop. Or myself Smiley Tongue
Builder

Right now I am deep into a Facebook stalk around my family - wow so many family members I've never met and look kinda interesting!!
Mod

haha, @j95, isn't it great what you can discover with Facebook?

Right now I am enjoying a cup of tea!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

Right now I am seeking distraction from this stupid lecture. It's socio-culture Smiley Sad
Builder

At stupid trade school and I hate it and I want to go home this is stupid
Top High Fived Authors