Star contributor

Re: right now I am....

[ Edited ]

Right now I'm throwing a mini self-party Smiley Happy. Just finished writing a poem, I'm feeling great about it Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Post Mod

Right now I am watching Bad Teachers on CI and honestly some people should not be teachers.

Right now I'm sitting in a blow off class with nothing to do. Boredom insues.
Mod

Right now I am sad to see @Sap0 go. So sorry that I made you feel that way. I was only trying to help. But I think blithe and j95 got it right for everyone else.

Your stories are invaluable to people on this site going through what you have / are going through.

I don't expect you to forgive me, but I do hope that you return.

I wish you luck and good fortune wherever your life may take you.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Super frequent scribe

@stonepixie, thank you for your kind words, there is really nothing to forgive.

I really do understand that people at times dont know what to say to certain posts, or dont have the time, or are unable to comment due to their own issues they face.

Yes I was really hurt by what you said, but I miss not helping out the young people on this site with my experiences and advice.

I guess at the time I was really hurt because there were times that I was really going through a rough time, but luckily with my experience I was able to work through the issues myself..

And I would really love to come back to help the young people of reachout in anyway I can..

Thank you all so much

Mod

Right now I'm enjoying a quiet Friday night at home, listening to music and drinking orange juice straight from the bottle Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

I'm writing, listening to music, dancing and daydreaming. I'm multitasking, yes, its crazy, but feeling so crazy tonight. Feeling incredibly restless and excited Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy. Want to party the whole night. A nice ending to a brillant day. Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Frequent scribe

Right now I'm playing the Smash Bros 3ds demo...again...for the 12th hour or so.....totally not obsessed...

Builder

Im in bed and dont plan on leaving for quite sometime
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

Right now I am trying to finish off a big sociology assignment!

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count