Builder

Re: right now I am....

Me too @N1ghtW1ng still figuring out whats to dinner, a pie sounds good, thanks for the suggestion.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Youth Ambassador

Right now I am .... exhausted. Started work at 5am (is that even legal? ahahha) and I just want to sleeeeeeep.

But dinner awaits, I hope it's worth it! Smiley Very Happy

Builder

Whats for dinner @dreamcatcher

Right now I am tried, relieved, and waiting for dinner to be ready (chips and gravy!!)
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Right now I am destroying my ear drums because my music is very loud, and the sudden rises in volume are probably going to scare the hell out of me.
Mod

Right now I am drinking coffee and eating donuts while laughing about how much it makes me feel like I'm in a cop movie Smiley Tongue

Builder

Right now I am enjoying the sunshine outside in the sun about to start another shift at my new job.
Mod

Right now I am wondering where the lovely sunshine from yesterday went. So glad I got to enjoy it after a week of rain.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Super frequent scribe

Right now I am anxious about my upcoming Prelim HSC exams. I have been studying for 3 hours straight and my arm is tired as hell Smiley Tongue

Mod

Right now I am tired after 8 solid hours of class, satisfied because I had some chocolate milk and excited about an upcoming movie night with friends Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Post Mod

right now i am in the computer lab at uni because i forgot my computer today! dowwww

Tired and wishing i was snuggling in a pile of puppies

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count