Mod

Re: right now I am....

@N1ghtW1ng The feedback you got from you're cousins sounds really promising! How did everything go with getting your assessment in?

Mod

Hahaha @Chessca_H I haven't finished and it's due in one hour.

(stop procrastinating N1ghtW1ng!)

I really have no idea what I'm doing Smiley Tongue The stupid lecturer in charge decided that our assessment would have to have a bit on current literacy theory without actually have a tutorial on that. (yes, there's a lecture which are all recorded but it makes no sense and I want to cry Smiley Sad)

In other news, I should be fiiiine. Fingers crossed.
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Oh that sounds like a really frustrating situation, sending good (/non-procrastinatey Smiley Tongue) vibes your way! Smiley Happy 

Rookie

OMG!!! I got an interview to and i'm pretty nervous. Right now I been looking for youtube videos about interviews.
Mod

Ooh that's exciting @myalou! What's it for? Also, welcome to ReachOut! I'm sure you'll rock at your interview Smiley Happy
Builder

Right now I am annoyed for 2 reasons

- the stupid rain 

- still waiting on a complaint I made to somewhere over a month ago 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Is the rain stopping you from working @j95? I'll trade you my sunshine for some rain, it's too hot Smiley Tongue
Are you able to follow up with the complaint? Some places can be so slow in processing things.

Right now I am waiting for my next class. And I want to go home.
Uber contributor

Still raining @j95? Rain can come at the worst times sometimes! 

@N1ghtW1ng Is this your last class for the day? I hope it goes quickly! 

Mod

Hahaha nope @DruidChild. I have a one hour lecture (it's normally more like half an hour) in about fifteen minutes and then another break and then from 5 to 7 QLD time a tut.
But when if I don't burst into tears when I get into the car, then I'm doing better than last week! Smiley Happy
Uber contributor

Ah that sucks @N1ghtW1ng! You can do it though Smiley Happy Is there something nice you can do for yourself in the break? When I've got lots of classes I try to break it up by listening to music in between. 

Top High Fived Authors