Post Mod

Re: right now I am....

right now I'm watching Judge Judy, that woman is so vicious wow!!

@ruenhonx I LOVE JUDGE JUDY! I can't remember the last time I watched an episode though Smiley Sad

Right now I am sitting on my bed wondering why I suddenly have the sniffles. Hopefully it goes away! Oh and I'm also trying to decide what to make for dinner Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

Right now I am disconnected and non-existant.

Mod

@Bay82VU If that's the case, then you might find it helpful to pop over to the Five Things thread Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Post Mod

Right now I am playing the 5 things game Smiley Happy looks super cool

Thanks for the idea @lokifish. I tried one but didn't want to post it. 

Builder

Right now I am on the train to see my little brothers and sisters. It has been a few years. I wonder what they will think of me.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

@j95 oo how exciting! Im sure they will adore you! I can see you as a fun big brother
Mod

Right now I'm in a private study area at school and am lacking motivation to do any work. Hence, I'm browsing the web on my laptop Smiley Tongue

Builder

Thanks @hartley_ it was a really nice day

I havent seen them since we first started in care, I was on my own and I never got to see them. I have had contact with my older brother but thats it, I never saw any of the others. It was really quite overwhelming because there is 8 so a huge age range. and the younger kids sort of don't know me at all. But it did go well so hopefully happens again sometime soon.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count