Just as hard for them as it was for me.
Community Manager

Re: right now I am....

Glad to hear it went well!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Builder

Just having a thoughtful moment about how far I have come.
Mod

Right now I'm on my desktop computer (a rarity!) and finishing my soup. I'll probably go and watch a DVD with my family soon Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

@j95 Im so glad you got to see your brothers and sisters after not being able to see them for such a long time,

that would have been so exciting and probably a bit scary at the same time.

I love sitting down thinking about how far I have come, and having overcome all the challenges I have been thrown through

my life, it makes you so much stronger when you think what you've been through, what you've overcome and achieved through that time, and be thankful that your still here.

Mod

Right now I am procrastinating preparing for an exam. Which means I won't get to sleep until I've done something and it'll take me forever (NOPE! It won't... just finish this thought) to do something. Never'll get to sleep tonight.

Which I will. Of course. Maybe a bit less than the required amount but I slept almost 12 hours the other day so should be good! (I was, still am, sick.)
Casual scribe

Still upset with mum, trying to get to sleep
Mod

Right now I'm sitting on my bed wondering what to have for lunch. Perhaps a salad sandwich? Hmmm, decisions...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

Hi  @manlyforlife , I have been following your posts with interest and cant imagine how hard it must be to know that your

mum still talks to your ex alot, even after telling her that you dont like her talking to him which considering that your no longer together is a fair request, and really I couldnt understand why she would still be talking to him so much. But I would have thought that if she still had your best interests at heart then when you have approached her in regards to your feelings that she would have let you know her reasoning behind still being in contact with him, to enable you to understand the situation a bit more than feeling rejected by your mum and the fact the your ex seems to matter more to her than her own daughter, and I know that in 

previous posts others have said have you confronted her about her reasoning, the only concern that I would see with this is the fact that if your angry and upset with her its just going to make the situation 10 times worse, instead of the calm approach that we probably prefer, and I also believe that if she was going to tell you why she was still talking to him she would have approached you to advise as such knowing how much its upsetting you.

Its a really tough situation your in but I believe the sooner your able to move away from the negative environment your living in, to a new start for yourself that your positivity will begin to grow and therefore lead to a brighter future for yourself, if your mum wants to be a part of your life then that will be her choice to make the change to the mother your seeking in your life, not one that continues to bring negativity, anger and sadness to your life.

Your young and deserve to be happy, not live in a place that is causing you so much sadness.

Please stay strong and perhaps write about your feelings to try and release some of the anger and sadness your feeling. 

Super frequent scribe

trying to work out how I can ean some money to pay for my driving lessons and get my licence, I have only just been paid and have $65 for the fortnight, I have no idea where all my pension has gone or how I how I am going to manage to get through the next 2 weeks on little funds.

I have done both my shoulders pulling muscles in both of them causing extreme pain to the point I am unable to sleep or lay down to rest, or even take driving lessons at the moment. It is the only thing I want in life so I can have my freedom but when I get close to achieving it something always goes wrong, and my hope is taken away and postponed until I am able to attempt going for my licence again.

I havent lost hope just gets annoying when you look forward and are close to getting something you've always wanted for so long gets put off all the time for some reason or another.

Top High Fived Authors