Mod

Re: right now I am....

Right now I am emailing @Sophie-RO and talking to my 5 yr old rugrat who is refusing to sleep because I'm heading back to uni tomorrow.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Just got back from visiting parents. Sitting on bus back to mine checking out RO until my battery dies.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Right now I am seriously procrastinating revision for my exams tomorrow. I should really start revising....
Builder

In emergency blah
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

@j95 I hope everything is ok, will be thinking bout you

Super frequent scribe

Im actually wondering if my posts on here that people read are actually helpful, because i feel alot of the time they go un-noticed as I can tell people read them but dont always comment or on ones that are troubling issues Im having no one offers advice or help, sometimes its hard to tell if there is someone who cares

Builder

Im all good @Sap0 its my girlfriend shes super sick dont know whats wrong with her yet, playing the waiting game....
thanks
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Sorry @Sap0 if I dont reply sometimes, just struggle to find the words to support others sometimes especially on days im struggling to support myself. Nothing personal
Super frequent scribe

its ok @j95 it was in reference i guess to a few other people on the site, at the same time I understand we all have problems.

I hope your girlfriend gets better 

Mod

Hey @Sap0

I tend to think of the hangout section as a place to use as a distraction. So any long posts, I tend to ignore. I know that it sounds bad, but if you were to post your troubles in the 'somethings not right' section of the forums, I would read them and so would many others. You would get advice as well.

Hope this answers your queries.

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count