Super frequent scribe

Re: right now I am....

@stonepixie thanks for your reply, however your reply doesnt really tend to make a whole lot of sense to what I posted, especially when it has the number of views for each post but the fact that people cant take the to read it if its too long or have red but cant be bothered making a comment or showing some form of acknowledgement especially in ones relating to troubling issues to me goes against the reason for having the website.

to me basically you've stated that because I have in some depth either replied to another post or one I posted myself that they are just ignored which then is a waste of my time as I not helping others with the posts I have written.

considering is something that I really enjoy is being able to share and offer advise or help to others going through the same situations I no longer see the point

Casual scribe

Right now I am doing Uni work... Feeling drained! So I've taken a break Smiley Happy
Mod

Sorry that you feel that way @Sap0

Just because it says 'x views' doesn't mean that people have taken the time to read it. I see it as that is how many people have visited the web page since the post has been posted.

I'm not saying that your advice isn't helpful at all and that no one is concerned for you, I was just pointing out that more people are likely to read and respond to your posts if they were in a more suitable section of the forum.

After all, the description of this section of the forums is: "Kick back and relax with your fellow RO.com peeps: general chat here but nothing too deep."

I'm just trying to help you out as you were saying that no one responds to your posts.

Please don't leave RO. It truly is an amazing community.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Builder

Some times people just don't know what to say @Sap0
Super frequent scribe

Well I am leaving I don't see that the fact I have posted something in the wrong area, or that my post
Is too long doesn't mean a response is not required.. This has really hurt me I never
Wanted anything for myself, I was happy helping others, yet was hoping I would also receive the same
Consideration...
Super frequent scribe

@j95 like I mentioned last night I understand that, not everyone knows how to respond to certain posts
But @stonepixie basically said that my posts weren't being red because I had not posted them in the appropriate
Area and that being that the post was in a "distraction" area and my posts were too long
That others tend not too read them.
Just hurt abit not being shown the same consideration as I had shown to others
But that's the story of my life.
I'm leaving the site I really hope you continue to do well
Take Care and I hope your girlfriend is feeling better.
Star contributor

Hi @Sap0,

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving RO. I think everyone who comes to RO has something to offer, and there's a lot to learn too. It can be nervewracking when people don't respond to a post you make, but the fact is that people often read posts but just don't have the time or energy, or even know what to write in return. I don't think that's any reflection on the quality of the original post. I hope that doesn't deter you from participating in future.

Take care and be well.

blithe

Post Mod

Right now i am... hanging out and deciding what colour to paint my nails next! Im thinking pastel purple

Mod

@hartley_ Oooh purple's my favourite colour! I haven't painted my nails in a long time though.

Right now I am about to take a shower before eating dinner. I'm not feeling great so I'm just trying to take it easy Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Post Mod

aw  no @lokifish 

Are you okay? Smiley Sad
Taking it easy sounds like a good idea if you are feeling rough

Hope you feel better asap!

Top High Fived Authors