Mod

Re: right now I am....

@lokifish take care of yourself Robot Happy

Right now I am trying to convince myself to study. It's not going too well.
Mod

Right now I am feeling sad and guilty. Time to open up that packet, avoid studying and and pig out! Yeah!
Mod

Aw feeling the love over here. Thanks both of you - hopefully things will pick up Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng My motivation comes and goes in an annoyingly unpredictable pattern. More often than not though, it doesn't come but just goes Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@lokifish I agree. Last night I was so pumped up to do stuff and it just disappeared... probably because I had a shower but I stunk and needed it because I did my martial art last night.
Post Mod

@N1ghtW1ng what kind of martial arts do you do?

I do martial arts too yay!

I do kickboxing and taekwando, and i have just started brazillian jujitsu! I love it, such a good release Smiley Happy

Mod

@hartley_ that's awesome! I actually do brazillian ju jitsu, I started early last year.
Post Mod

@N1ghtW1ng oh coool!  Smiley Very Happy *high fives

Its so fun and practical!

Mod

[ Edited ]

@hartley_ I teach sometimes too. It's really fun because I learn as I teach too. It's such a wonderful art. 

Post Mod

@N1ghtW1ng it is! I always wonder, how the hell did they figure out to do this like that etc!

Builder

Right now im relaxing

of course I would be the one to have a mental breakdown/extreme anxiety while already in the hospital seeing somebody else. Of course only me.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count