Builder

Re: Bad Days

Yo @DruidChild, how are you doing today?

Builder

( @scared01 You beat me to it lol Smiley Tongue )

Casual scribe

haha @roseisnotaplant all good we all in this together.

how have you been today? i dont think weve actualyy 'met' yet so HI Smiley Happy

Builder

Heya @scared01, nice to 'meet' you too! I've been doing alright, I'm getting over a viral infection so today was my first day back at school for a couple of weeks, which was great but now I'm really tired Smiley Tongue

Casual scribe

Oh thats no good. I not long recovered from a chest and throat infection as well as dealing with a fair few things. Glad you better now Smiley Happy Glad your back at school too. Ive been finished yr 12 for 2 years now and im studying online as well as being a full time carer Smiley Happy
Yeah school can be tiring sometimes but being ay home sick is worse 😉😚😚
Super star contributor

@scared01 @roseisnotaplant Thanks for checking in! I still feel really horrible Smiley Sad I can't seem to escape this anymore. 

Being sick is so horrible - I'm glad you're both feeling better Smiley Happy What are you studying @scared01

Casual scribe

oh no @DruidChild would you like to talk about how your feeling or whats going on for you tonight? im sure we can help you somewhere along the lines Heart

im far from being ok but im here to help you just as i said i would Heart

im studying medical terminology

Super star contributor

It's okay @scared01 - if you're not doing so well, you should focus on yourself and what you need. Can we help you at all? Heart

It's kind of everything and the thoughts of wanting to hurt myself are bad but I'm just reading right now and I'll try to go to sleep soon. I'll be okay Smiley Happy

Oh, cool. That's kind of similar to me, I'm doing nursing Smiley Happy 

Casual scribe

no i can help you through it. do you want to expand abit more on those thoughts @DruidChild 

ive dealt with SH and SI very often myself so i might be able to help you Smiley Happy

oh thats cool Smiley Happy How are you finding that?

Super star contributor

It just all hurts so badly @scared01. Smiley Sad I feel so empty and sad and it hurts. And I'm still really upset over the fact that I was emotionally abused and nobody noticed or did anything and it still has such a huge effect on me and I didn't even know that was what happened. I seem to get more messed up every day. I was really anxious in class and I just wanted somebody to help me but nobody really noticed and then I ended up talking to someone else in my class about whether she was okay/if she was suicidal because she said a bunch of things in class. And she was okay but it was draining. I don't want to do any of this anymore. It hurts too much to pretend to be okay all the time. Smiley Sad I want to die. 

It's pretty interesting so far. How are you finding your course? 

Also I'm totally here if you need support as well Heart You matter so much @scared01

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors