Mod Squad

Re: Bad Days

hey there @scared01 and @DruidChild great supporting eachother in this thread!

@DruidChild I just need to check, you said you were wanting to hurt yourself but were working on reading and getting to sleep but just wrote that you want to die. Are you going to be okay tonight?

Super frequent scribe

I can totally relate no so much with the emotional abuse but i have been sexually abused and no one ones in  my family, they didnt notice and they still dont. when im in pain they just tell me to get over it. so i get where your coming from. your not alone in this ok @DruidChild im right here Heart

think of me as a butterfly on your shoulder or sitting wherever you would like me to be .

i understand how draining things are as well i just helped my friend get through a full blown panic attack.

No @DruidChild Please dont think like that. everytime you do think of all the butterflies floating around in your garden. we are right here supporting you ok? Heart

You will be OK. im right here ok? im never far away. before you even think about doing anything jump on here and just tag me and ill get back to you as soon as i can.....

we are family on here and you are not alone. Ever.

What strategies do you have in place to help yourself? are you on medications? have you been diagnosed with any specific mental illnesses?

would you consider getting in contact with a webchat or calling someone as well to help you out tonight?

Super star contributor

I just want this to stop @Sally-RO please just make it stop hurting. I guess I'll be okay tonight.

Super frequent scribe

thanks @Sally-RO 

i hope i can help someone tonight. glad you came onto the post Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

I'm so so sorry that you were treated in that way and that your pain wasn't taken seriously @scared01. That's not okay at all. I hope we can help you a little bit to heal some of that trauma Heart

That's so sweet and I'm crying now. Heart You're a very kind person Smiley Happy Yeah I'm diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder and I'm on medication (which I should take now actually). I think I'm just going to take my meds and try to sleep now - thank you so much for your support tonight. Maybe thinking about the butterflies will help me to fight the bad thoughts while I go to sleep Heart

Mod Squad

good night @DruidChild please continue to look after yourself

Super frequent scribe

aww thats no worries @DruidChild 

can you please promise me though if you get bad through the night please call a helpline. im usally up until about 1am but i cant guareentee it but if you need me ill be here ok Smiley Happy Heart

yes please take the medications youve been prescibed it can help you, i know very hard to do when your in an awful place but know we are here for you Heart

yep just imagine all the butterflies floating around you, guarding you, protecting you, helping you heal and know we are here supporting you Heart

Super star contributor

@scared01 I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay and I made it through the night okay - didn't want you to worry Smiley Happy Thanks a lot for your help last night. I got some sleep eventually so that was good. Heart I hope you're doing okay today. 

Super frequent scribe

@DruidChild

So proud of you! 💗💗
Super frequent scribe

hey @DruidChild how are you travelling tonight?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors