Super star contributor

Re: Bad Days

Trying to be okay but not really @scared01...I just feel so sad all the time...I keep thinking why didn't anybody notice? Anything at all. But I'm gonna take my meds and try to sleep. 

Casual scribe

aww thats no good @DruidChild

im struggling myself tonight so i might not be mcuh help to you

but just know, im still here for you for whatever you need ok. just give a shout.

you may need to speak to a therapist for that question... do you have therapist at the moment?

Mod Squad

@DruidChild I hope you get some good sleep, rest that brain for betting on those biology strengths Smiley Tongue Will see you on the forums again tomoz Smiley Happy!

Super star contributor

All good @scared01 - I hope you can be okay tonight. Just think of what you said to me last night, that I can imagine you like butterflies all around me supporting me, 'cause that absolutely goes for you as well and we're here for you Heart

I do, I see her again in a few weeks and it's definitely something I'll bring up. 

Take care of yourself, okay? 

Super star contributor

Good night @Bree-RO Smiley Happy

Casual scribe

ill be ok @DruidChild

HeartHeart

Sleep well. ill catch up with you tomorrow Smiley Happy

Casual scribe

how are you  today my little buddy? @DruidChild

Super star contributor

Frustrated @scared01, my concentration is so bad, my mood is really low, my family is all in a bad mood, and the chapter I'm supposed to study is making me really upset. Smiley Sad I would give so much to have a good day. I'm going to get out my coping skills folder and see if there's something that could help. Thanks for checking in Smiley Happy 

Casual scribe

what topic are your trying to study?  i may be able to help you @DruidChild

Super star contributor

Bioscience @scared01, I'm studying the integumentary system but I just can't keep my eyes on the page or my brain on topic. I tried using my STOP skill but it's a bit pointless because studying is the only thing I can do today. 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors