Casual scribe

Re: Bad Days

@DruidChild Heart

how are you travelling tonight? you abit better now?

Mod

@DruidChild just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today? Has @scared01's butterfly strategy been helpful? Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

@scared01 @lokifish Yes, the butterfly idea has been really helpful the last couple of days Smiley Happy I was feeling a bit better today (not sure if that was cause my mood was better or just cause the industrial amounts of coffee I drank kept me full of adrenaline haha), I pretty much finished up an assignment so that was good. Thanks for checking in with me Heart

Mod

@DruidChild awesome work getting the assignment done! Have you got anything planned to chill out now that the work's out of the way?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

Thanks @lokifish! Well I probably have more work I should do Smiley Tongue But I've been chilling on RO for now. I hope you're doing okay today btw!

Mod

@DruidChild RO is always good for chilling out Smiley Tongue I'm a bit of a rollercoaster today but I'm getting there

Casual scribe

im glad your doing better @DruidChild

Casual scribe

@DruidChild how are you going today?
Super star contributor

@scared01 Idk, I was doing okay for a while and now I'm not and I feel really...bad, I'm not sure how to explain it Smiley Sad I kinda just want to not exist for a while. 

Mod Squad

hey @DruidChild wanna explain to us more about it? the feeling bad/like you don't want to exist?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors