Rookie

Re: Beating the Winter Blues

I find wearing comfy, oversized sweaters and lots of coffee (or hot chocolate or tea, whatever hot drink you're into) and going to coffee shops A LOT to draw or relax or socialize. It seems to help me out! Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

I don't mind winter usually (though I do hate being caught in the rain). But I find it a good excuse to just sit inside with the heater on, snuggle up in a blanket and watch TV ^_^
Post Mod

I agree @Richardman! It is a great chance to snuggle up and enjoy a good movie. I also like it when it is sunny and I get the chance to enjoy it without being burnt.

I am also excited though that there is only one more day of winter remaining and then Spring! I love the changes in season Smiley Happy Around my house we have lots of cherry blossoms blooming, it is delightful
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Contributor

@ClCl The sun is always nice in Winter, but then by mid Spring it starts getting a bit too hot.. Then I need to retreat back inside again!

For about two weeks in Spring we get pink blossoms on the trees along my road. I'm looking forward to seeing them, haha

Post Mod

@Richardman, I hope you get a chance to walk along your street and absorb some sun, before the blossoms disappear and the sun gets too much! I have the same issue by mid-september, finally I can show skin that has been hidden away under jumpers and then it ends up burnt
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Community Manager

Ahh, i agree! There's not much that is more beautiful than lots of cherryblossoms @ClCl @Richardman

1e7ca6fc584af6d9fa72cf3b86b7f1e8.gif

Contributor

I definitely will @Ben-RO @ClCl!

Post Mod

Hey @maxcshanks! Oversized uber comfy clothes and coffee... what more could one ask for? Smiley Happy

I like to go for walks along the beach (if it's not raining)! And drink too much coffee!

coffee.gif

Post Mod

Winter is coming around again! Thunderstorms all night here. Made sure I sat in the sun today for a bit and went down to my 'pot plant garden' for some zen time Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors