Super frequent scribe

Breaking down

All i've found myself in is pain. Nearly all from this one person i love. It kills me cause we both keep try to keep it up. But i think she really hates me. We had a fight before and she said alot of nasty things about me. Most of them true. And it took her 5 minutes of freaking out and 2 minutes of thinking to figure out what she said hurt and started killing me inside. I had a panic attack, i thought she was going to dump me on my ass. I don't know what to do or where to turn. Its like im in this pit and im way down at the bottem. With no one to save me or no one to help. I've started really hating myself. I can't stop it and i don't want to keep living this way. I just want to be happy and not hate myself. But how am i suppose to do that for what i have done. Maybe im just to synical to realise that people are right. And that im the bad guy Smiley Sad

Frequent scribe

Re: Breaking down

Dear ideasman14
You have friends like us who think well of you. Hey we all have imperfections..and have done things we are not proud of but each of us have wonderful qualities too.....think on them when you feel down on yourself. You are worthwhile!
Super frequent scribe

Hi @ideasman14,

It’s inevitable for relationships to have its up’s and down’s. Sometimes people say things that they don’t intently mean, and in the heat of the moment, sometimes we say some nasty things that we don’t actually mean. Hearing nasty comments from your love isn’t easy to listen to or accept, but when things cool off and use have had some time to think and reflect on what has happened, do you think it maybe possible for use two, too discuss what has happened?

It seems like this has made you feel quite sh!t about yourself, and I don’t believe it’s solely all your fault. I’m thinking maybe take some time out, write some rap lyrics, express your emotions and feelings on the page, vent out loud, and when things are a tad calmer, maybe you and your love can talk about what happened.

I look forward reading your future posts man, take care ideasman14.
Super frequent scribe

thanks guys i hear what your both hearing. I'm going on a small road trip today and im going to write down some of my feelings into some lyrics. I think me and my girlfriend are all good but. Im just shaken up, from the things that she said my anxiety just won't let them up. And i have a feeling they will once i put it down on paper Smiley Happy thanks guys your the best of helpers Smiley Happy

Rookie scribe

Your not a bad person just very sensitive. I'm going through a horrible breakup, my husband of twentsix years threw me to the streets for another woman. It's killing me I can't move on. Your not alone
Mod Squad

hey there @Awkward gal thanks so much for giving your support on the thread.

Just a reminder that the RO forums are for people aged between 14-25 years old (forum guidelines), getting some help from the professionals might be a great place to start, possibly Lifeline maybe a good place to start talking to about this?

Rookie scribe

I wasn't sure if anyone was still using this site the dates aren't updated
Highlighted
Mod Squad

Yes you are right, I can see this is an old thread (date 2014). Sorry for the confusion and that we can't be more help here on RO

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count