Super star contributor

Re: Depression- Really Struggling

How's your sis feeling today, any better @scared01

Sending you hugs. Is there anything you can do to take care of yourself today? Heart

Contributor

I am a total lazy screwup. I cant do anything right. Im failure at everything that i do. Im sick of arguing. Im tired and i just cant take it anymore.
I might quit my job cause im shite at that too. My sisters hate me and i can never do anything good enough. Im ugly and dont deserve anyone on here. Your all way too good for me. My sisters don't hate me they actually really despise me. My family think im.lazy and i dont pull my weight at all. I cant take it anymore!!! 😢😢😢😭😭😭

Contributor

Apparently t im nasty because i didnt get something for them but got myself something very extremely rare. But nope. Oh amd according to someone else my drawings are shite too. So now im struggling to even do.my art. Smiley Sad

Ooh something else. My fault. I just broke a cup as i was cleaning the table off and my computer pushed it off. So great . Just friggin great
Super star contributor

I'm sorry you're feeling so upset @scared01 Smiley Sad Family can be really harsh sometimes (especially siblings!!) but you need to remember that it's their problem, not yours. It sounds to me like you're trying really hard to cope with everything at the moment, and we can see that, even if your family can't right now. You're a good person and it's totally okay to make mistakes sometimes. 

Also I really like your drawing style Smiley Happy I reckon you should keep going with your garden design! 

Highlighted
Community Manager

@scared01 it sounds like there's a lot of things not making you feel great about yourself right now. Can we do some things to help build you up again and remember how great you are?

Contributor

hey @DruidChild @Ben-RO

i dont really know what you can do, ive just been drawing a sunflower at the moment and trying to ignore them , though i still feel very defeated and flat

Community Manager

That's actually a great step to take to look after yourself @scared01! Good on you Smiley Happy Let us know when there's something we can do to help Smiley Happy

Contributor

thanks @Ben-RO

distractions are always good so feel free to do that as well

Community Manager

I am gonna make a distraction thread! @scared01 Smiley Happy

Community Manager

I made a distraction thread! @scared01 

Here it is!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors