Super frequent scribe

Re: Depression- Really Struggling

D5.jpg

Super frequent scribe

D6.jpg

Community Manager

These are so great @scared01! I really love the dolphin photos in particular, it must be tricky catching a snap of them jumping out of the water like that!

Super frequent scribe

yeah it was @Ben-RO i took 200 photos of them just in the morning and i still didnt get the pic of them fully out of the water

Super frequent scribe

my holidays have started on wednesday so im two days into it now.
On wednesday it took us 2 hours to get here and then we unpacked the cabin. And we went shopping as well. We also went for a walk on the beach and went for a bike ride. We spotted dolphins in te late afternoon and also went for a walk around town

On thursday we went to mini golf and fed the fish- its a huge communal fish garden that we buy a bag of feed and we can feed them. Then we went for a walk on the beach again and went shopping and exploring the town abit more and all the little shops. We also stopped for ice cream and milkshakes

and today(friday) we went to a lookout and lighthouse, a very pretty beach, shopping, a walk and a bike ride and also watched the dolphins this morning. It was mostly driving around to get to these places but the views were nice when we got to the beaces and the lighthouse and the lookout

I only had 2 hours sleep last night which isnt helpful for me at all.
Im ok for the moment just stressing about a few things but just trying to relax and make sure my pop is ok which Is who I care for and ive organised a heap of security things so I know hes safe and I call him twice a day as well.
I havent been studying which I know I should be but ive got no motivation and im startting to think this holiday was a bad idea. Ive only got 2 weeks study left now
my lump is getting bigger again and I cant get in to see my gp until next thursday and its got me really worried.
Ive organised to speak to the womens health nurse about all the pap smear questions and then ill organise the actul test while im there. My appointment for that is the first of my so I can let you know mre about that when I can get there, im going to see if I can get in any earlier though

im really struggling tonihgt though guys @Ben-RO@May_@TOM-RO @Bree-RO @Mona-RO @N1ghtW1ng @letitgo

Mod Squad

It sounds like you've had an action-packed couple of days @scared01 Smiley Happy you've been doing lots of cool stuff!

It's ok that you're struggling a bit tonight, anyone would be after 2 hours sleep! And it sounds ike you have a lot on your mind. I understand your worry with leaving your pop but remind yourself that you need breaks too! It is better for you and your pop if you can get some space and have time to relax and reset. You've got things under control with having people check on him and calling him twice a day.

What are your plans for tonight? Is there something nice you can do to take your mind off things for a while?

- Hayley R/O

Super frequent scribe

The upcoming things are really scareing the crap out of me @TOM-RO i cant seem to take my mind off it
Mod Squad

[ Edited ]

They do sound really scary @scared01 it's understandable that you're feeling anxious. Would it help to remind yourself that there's nothing you can do about those things now? You have appointments in place and they will come around soon enough, even though they might feel like a lifetime away right now. Once you've had the appointments you will know more and probably feel better but worrying about them now doesn't change anything.

You are on holiday and you deserve to relax and have fun so give yourself permission to do that Smiley Happy What have you been doing tonight try to distract yourself?

- Hayley R/O

Highlighted
Super frequent scribe

I just watched a movie and did some more drawings @TOM-RO
Im worried but i guess i cant do much about it now until i get to the appointments
Mod Squad

Nice Smiley Happy What did you draw @scared01? It's totally understandable that you're worried! It's ok. I guess I'm just concerned that if you let it impact on your holiday too much you will miss out on the break you really deserve.

- Hayley R/O

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors