Contributor

Re: Depression- Really Struggling

Thank you. Words cannot describe how inspirational you are. I promise you I will do my best and I will talk to one of my teachers. Thank you for taking the time to help me and give me advice I needed so badly.
Star contributor

mo worries @AlexandriaD 

im more than happy to help Heart

let me know how your travelling talking to people ok?

just remeber we are here with you, supporting and guiding you through whatever it is you need Smiley Happy

Uber contributor

You're doing so much awesome supporting @scared01!! I'm pretty in awe tbh Smiley Happy Great job and I hope you're looking after yourself as well and remembering that we're here for you. 

@AlexandriaD It sounds like a tough time for you right now Smiley Sad I hope that you'll be able to get some help and support soon Heart

Star contributor

im just helping lol, theres nothing inspirational or awe about it @AlexandriaD @DruidChild

Mod

@scared01 I think you helping others shows a lot of care and selflessness, which are both amazing qualities in my view Smiley Happy

@AlexandriaD 14 was a really tough age for me too Smiley Sad I joined these forums when I was 15, so you shouldn't get people here saying you're too young to be going through hard times. How're you doing today?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@scared01 I'm really admiring your honesty and your support as well! Even if it is just helping, it seems like everyone you help is really benefiting from it, and really appreciates you for it. Like @DruidChild, we're all ready to return the support whenever you need Smiley Happy

Star contributor

thanks @lokifish im glad you see it that way

thanks @safari93 im not admiring lol. i like helping people even if they dont appreciate it but its good to know its appreciated Heart

Star contributor

Star contributor

Uber contributor

Aw the pictures won't load on my computer for some reason Smiley Sad I bet they're beautiful though Smiley Happy I'll try again later!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count