Mod

Re: Depression- Really Struggling

That sounds really difficult @scared01. Why do you think she's annoyed?

Casual scribe

i dont know shes probably blaming me for it too @JanaG

maybe cause im not the person she thought i was. i dont even know who i ma anymore

Super star contributor

I'm sorry your mum's acting like that @scared01 Smiley Sad I know how much it hurts to have someone not communicate with you and it's really painful - I think you've done what you can, hopefully she'll be able to see your perspective and will come around soon. What can you do to look after yourself while you're struggling with this stuff with your mum?

Maybe today you could take your sisters out to the park or riding or something to get away from the house for a bit? 

Casual scribe

i doubt it. im the monster, so i dont really know. i dont really know where to go from here.

im drawing a garden to remind me of my forum family at the moment. its pouring down here and windy so not much i can do. we are all just watching movies, and drawing and stuff today i think. maybe tomorrow will be better @DruidChild

Casual scribe

i doubt it. im the monster, so i dont really know. i dont really know where to go from here.
im drawing a garden to remind me of my forum family at the moment. its pouring down here and windy so not much i can do. we are all just watching movies, and drawing and stuff today i think. maybe tomorrow will be better

@DruidChild

Super star contributor

You're not a monster @scared01, I've read what you've said about the situation with your mum and it really does sound like you've done nothing wrong. Sometimes wires get crossed and it's not your fault. 

That garden drawing sounds like a beautiful idea Smiley Happy What does the garden look like? (Only if you feel like sharing!) 

Movies and drawing sounds like a good plan. Have you got any favourite movies to watch that might make you feel a bit better? I'm glad that you're staying hopeful and positive about tomorrow Smiley Happy I hope it's a better day for you, too. 

Casual scribe

i am @DruidChild ive been through so much but it doesnt matter ill just have to get over it cause if i dont well then im the worst person going. i cant do anything right. she already growled at me this morning before she went to work and she was storming around the huse becasue i didnt get up and start cleaning up like i usually do so she had to do abit of the washing well, the parts that can fo in the dryer anyway.

im still in the planning stage so ive still got a long way to go, i dont think ill be finished by the end of the day but all well keeps me busy

Super star contributor

I'm sorry that you're feeling so negative towards yourself @scared01 Smiley Sad Those thoughts can be really overwhelming and difficult to challenge, hey? You don't need to get over what's happened to you - healing and recovery is a long process and it takes time; you're doing such a great job by reaching out for help here on the forums! You'll get there in your own time. It's okay to feel upset. 

It sounds like your mum's making it really hard for you to feel good about yourself at the moment Smiley Sad You don't need to do everything - it sounds like you do so much already! If she's at work today maybe you'll get a bit of breathing space for a while? 

That's cool. Drawing is such a useful skill Smiley Happy Good luck with the planning! 

Casual scribe

yeah she making it very hard for me @DruidChild

Super star contributor

I'm sorry to hear that @scared01. Do you have another adult in your family who you could talk to about the problems with your mum? An aunt or uncle maybe, or your pop? 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors