Rookie scribe

Re: Depression- Really Struggling

Cool! Thanks!

Casual scribe

not a problem @AlexandriaD 

anyitme you need anything just give a shou, someone is always lsitenign, your never alone.

please think about having a chat to someone though, it might only be a few session and you might find you dont need them anymore but you just never know.

we are all here backing you ok. think of us as a butterfly on your shoulder giving you strength and support for when you need it. ok?

Rookie scribe

Yeah ok! Butterflies on my shoulder.......nice analogy there

Casual scribe

good work @AlexandriaD, proud of you. coming on here and asking for help isnt easy, youve just taken the first step to moving forward Smiley Happy Heart

Rookie scribe

Awwww thank you! Smiley Very Happy You have so many great tips to share! I will definitely be praying for you and I hope yoou know how much of an amazing help you've been!

Casual scribe

Any time ❤ @AlexandriaD
Always here for you 🌸
Rookie scribe

What are you afraid of? (agaaaaaaaaaaaain no need to answer) (new rule, all my questions you only answer if you are comfortable and cool with them)

Rookie scribe

@scared01 I wanted to let you know, that a) as a 14 yr old I probably seem like I'm faking this. But I'm not. You are a beautiful person. You are worth the world to someone. You are talented in your own specific area and you are gifted with providing advice and helping others. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be stuck in the dark. My temper is almost out of control at times and those point are really going to help.You ave had a terrible past, I get that. But you are stronger, bolder, fiercer, smarter, better, beautiful (er) and amazing than you think you are. I hope you know that. You know what? I'm going to challenge you. Every single morning, I want you to write down one thing that you are proud or appreciate about yourself. I want you to collect those notes and whenever you have a bad day, I want you to look over those notes. I'll do it everyday too. I don't know whether that will help you but I hope you give it a try. And I hope you know how amazing and special you are. You are better than you think you are. HeartHeartHeart 

Casual scribe

im afraid of many things @AlexandriaD too mnay to list jsut becasue of my past life and diagnoses and things so i ahve many many fears.

Casual scribe

no @AlexandriaD i dont think your faking it.

i just hope you can get the help you need. dont let the fear of talking to someone stop you getting help.

there are alot of people that can help you, esp being 14.

you have your whole life ahead, live it to the fullest. get the help you need and the help you deserve.

i hope all the advice i give you does help you and you try your best ok? never give you, you seem like a lovely person yourself and ill be happy to help you wherever i can.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors