Builder

Re: ED shit again

@Ben-RO I passed out today and they practically forced me to eat. It's scary. But the ED is the only thing that's sort of helping because if I'm losing weight I must be doing something right.
Community Manager

Brains need fuel to function and you've been talking about feeling really bad, which might be related to not enough of the right type of fuel :s

Builder

@Ben-RO they've been forcing me to eat. I've put on x kg and it's so shit. I can't deal with it.
Community Manager

Hey @redhead food and body stuff is always so tricky to navigate. There's always so many layers and aspects to it. From both work and personal experiences, I know that saying 'just don't think about it' doesn't work.

You are so skilled at giving support to people and you're always able to draw on your own experiences in a way that makes your suggestions so authentic. I was wondering what you might say to me if I posted about restricting my eating.

If I posted: "I can't eat. I hate knowing it's adding weight to my body. It makes me feel sick thinking about it. What should I do?"

How would you support me?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count