Mod

Re: ED...?

@Nat8 good on you for having a chat with them, it was really brave of you to tell your mum and reach out to them.

Did the Butterfly Foundation give any helpful suggestions or directions to go in from here?
Star contributor

@May_ essentially to go see a clinician (I'm trying anyway) but not really. It was more of a confirmation that  what i am doing is not right

Mod

@Nat8 it sounds like you are on the right track. Have you gone to your GP to get a mental health plan/referral?

How are you feeling after speaking with them and disclosing what you've been going through to your mum?
Star contributor

@May_ yeah I have, going to get in done next week. 

And not great. feel like it going to be hard to be normal and that I am going to loose control of what goes on around me especially with food. 

Highlighted
Mod

Hey @Nat8 sorry to hear you're not feeling great. What are some healthy ways you could try to give yourself a sense of control, to make this time a bit easier for yourself? 

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors