Highlighted
Builder

Empty

[ Edited ]

I feel so numb and empty. Like nothing is real or matters. 

I want to hurt myself to see if I'm actually alive coz i feel dead inside.

Mod Squad

Re: Empty

@redhead Sounds stormy tonight, feeling for you... Could we chat it on the forums instead of SHing?

Did something occur today or just feeling low? 

A lot of queries so take your time.

Builder

@Bree-RO i don't know what to say. Nothing particular happened today, i just feel spaced out. And I'm so tired which probably isn't helping. 

Mod Squad

@redhead yeah tiredness def would contribute.. Hmm. How long has this feeling been intense for?

We're all here for ya. @DruidChild @j95 @Ben-RO and the other crew are all ears Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

I'm really sorry you're feeling so empty today @redhead. Sending you big hugs. Heart Here to listen. 

Builder

@Bree-RO it's been coming and going the last few weeks. It's like I'm feeling nothing.
It's been like it all day and it's just getting worse. I went to uni today but now i felt like I wasn't really there, like i was just watching everything happen to someone else.
Builder

@DruidChild thanks
Mod Squad

@redhead mmm.. bit of dissociation is so strange. Really inconvenient when you're trying to study as well Smiley Indifferent. Do you feel this way still rn?

Builder

Yeh
Mod

@redheadI'm wondering if having a cup of tea would help in grounding yourself? It really sucks that you're feeling spaced out - is having an early night an option?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors