Builder

Re: Empty

@khaleesi_18 i tried having a cuppa and other grounding stuff but it just makes me feel less real right now for some reason. 

I wish i could have an earl night but i doubt I'd sleep

Mod

@redheadwould a mindfulness/guided meditation help, or even watching something nice on youtube or listening to music? I'm sorry if I'm suggesting things that you've already tried!

What sort of tea did you have?

Builder

I had chamomile and vanilla @khaleesi_18

Nothing is helping i want to self harm so much
Mod Squad

@redhead what are your thoughts around strategies? I could list a bunch and you could tell me any you haven't tried?

Builder

Strategies just sent to be making me more numb and confused i don't feel like I'm doing any of it

I took some meds so i should be knocked out soon.
Mod

Sounds delicious @redhead

I'm concerned for you tonight and thinking of you. I hope you're able to get some good rest tonight. Takes so much strength to keep trying strategies even though it's really tough to resist SH urges. You deserve to be safe.
Mod

Hey @redhead, hope you're doing okay today!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super star contributor

How are you doing today @redhead? Sending hugs your way Smiley Happy

Builder

@letitgo @DruidChild I'm ok today, the numb feeling is still kinda there but not as bad. Dad came over today which was nice.
Mod

@redhead sounds like you've had a better day today Smiley Happy what did you do with your dad today?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors