Casual scribe

Everything leaves

Life is the hardest thing a person can do and everyone has a way of dealing with it-drinking,smoking,fighting but ehat do you do when everything you do to deal with it leaves
My best friend whi helped me with everything died and now i'm lost where do i go what do i do i need help and i'm lost please someone help me i don't want to leave early but i have nothing else
Mod

Re: Everything leaves

Hey @I want to leave and welcome to ReachOut!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It can be very difficult to loss someone close to you. Is there anyone else around you that you can talk to about how you're feeling?
Casual scribe

No i've got no one
Builder

@I want to leave It seems like it's been very hard at the moment.  I was wondering if you've ever contacted a helpline before?  Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800) and Lifeline (13 11 14) are options if you would like to talk to someone about how you're feeling.  There are also some factsheets about ways you can work through grief if you would like to have a look.  Do you think a helpline could be an option for you?

Community Manager

Hey @I want to leave i am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's got to be so tough to have someone who you were so close to and who meant so much to you pass away like that Smiley Sad. Everyone experiences grief a little differently, but it's important to give yourself time to feel the feels, for some people it can also help to talk about it. Can you tell us a little bit about your friend? We're here for you!

Also i just want to ask a question, have your thoughts about ending your life turned into a plan to leave? Or is this a feeling you have about wanting to leave?

Casual scribe

My friend was amazing he would cheer random people up we would be sitting at lunch and he would jsut be sitting there quiet and junp up because he saw someone by themselves he wouldn't write his name on homework in case someone didnt have it he could gove it to them. I want to see him again thats why i want to leave
Community Manager

Your friend sounds like a wonderful, kind and considerate person, I can see why you miss them so much! This sounds incredibly tough for you and i can see why you might feel the way you do however do you think your friend would want that for you @I want to leave?

I want to keep talking to you, i think it's important that you also have some time one on one with someone too right now. Are you okay with typing to KHL. We can keep talking here too Smiley Happy 

Again, you don't have to answer this, but do you have a plan to end your life?

Casual scribe

Yeah we could talk there and i have an idea about it
Casual scribe

Here*
Visitor

Feel so sorry for you. Can't imagine the pain that you would be felling right now but I know that there is a lovely life ahead. You will only get one life so live it up!

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors