Super frequent scribe

Re: Feeling Isolated, Shutting down

well i live to see another day @Nat8 

i had a psych consult today and worked on a trigger. imagine being scared of a siren hey- makes life difficult

i see my gp and a womens health worker tomorrow so i should be ok i hope...

Star contributor

@scare01, well that's a good start. Sirens, I'm good with but can't handle headlights Smiley Tongue

Hang in there @scared01, We have ya back
Super frequent scribe

thanks @Nat8Heart

Star contributor

@Bree-RO, I'm a student nurse and don't do well in interviews and selection criteria. On top of that It's hard to get your foot in the door and start. I don't feel confident about it. Other jobs don't bother me as much but the ones I have had I haven't had the best experiences
Mod

how'd you go with the gp @scared01? Smiley Happy

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

@Nat8 if other jobs don't bother you as much, could your try looking for a different kind of job? Sorry if that's not an option, just trying to throw suggestions out there Smiley Happy

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Star contributor

@letitgo It's not that it's not an option, but my degree ends in june and I wasn't expecting the extra six months. So its more about taking and then pretty much just leaving a job
Super frequent scribe

its tomorrow @letitgo im seeing my gp and a womens health worker

Mod

Ah, I see @Nat8. What about something like tutoring that's quite flexible with the hours/starting and ending? A lot of students only want help for certain periods so that might be suitable?

Mod

Ooops, sorry @scared01 - I must have gotten it mixed up. Wishing you luck! 

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors