Casual scribe

Re: Friendship problem :(

@SkyIsTheLimit @SmileMonkey ,I have been getting along with her better at the moment. I will see where this goes and will keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the advice and tips guys, I really appreciate it. 

Builder

@kittykat30 i'm happy for you! i hope everything goes well and you guys work things out for your friendship. best of luck!!!! 

Mod

@kittykat30 how're things going with your friend? Have you found you're still able to get along? Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Casual scribe

Mod

Hey @kittykat30 i'm not sure if you meant to write something after tagging @lokifish in your previous post! 

Just thought I'd check in - How is everything going with your friend? How are you?

Casual scribe

@Stealth_ninja I did mean to write something but the browser crashed while I was working  Smiley Frustrated

I am trying to figure out how I feel about her. We have training tomorrow (I play in a netball team for my school) and we are supposed to walk with some teachers to get to the courts, which are about 5-10 minutes walk away. She is trying to get everyone to walk with her as she does not want to walk with the school. It's very frustrating for me and I am just trying to ignore her for now. Everything's just a bit much at the moment. I'm just trying to figure how to deal with a lot and I don't want to add more to my plate. Smiley Happy

Mod

@kittykat30 ugh stupid browser!

I think you're going about it in a really healthy way, definitely avoid taking more on than you need to!

When you say everything is a bit much, how is the self-care going?

Mod Squad

@kittykat30 as with @Stealth_ninja what kind of self care have you got going on? Smiley Happy

Builder

Hey @kittykat30 friendships can be stressful. Definitely lessen your contact with her to avoid anymore drama from starting. Instead of worrying too much about this friend, try to just concentrate on yourself and relax your mind. I'm speaking from personal experience that if you mean the world to a person, friend or boyfriend or whoever they are, they would never make you feel unwanted and stressed. They'd try everything to make you stay if they really mean it.

I should know the feeling because right now the friend I told you about and I are fighting about something similar to this. I'm trying to distance myself to avoid anything from getting worse and to give myself time to think if our friendship is worth it and to see if I really mean something to her. It'll hurt letting go but it'll hurt even more trying to hold on to her knowing that she could continue to make you feel like this.

Stay strong and think positive! Things will get easier 🙂

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count