Star contributor

Re: I am not coping at all

i am safe at the moment. 

i dont want to talk specifically about what happened the wounds are too fresh so to speak. all you need to know right now are that they are liars and they cant be trusted. i just cant keep doing this anymore i am so so so tired.everything inside hurts. 

Star contributor

today is a lot worse than yesterday i dont know if i can do this anymore. 

Community Manager

@Eden1717 what could help you keep going at the moment? And how can we help you do it Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Star contributor

i dont know anymore i just cant do this i cant i am trying i really am but i just cant keep doing this. 

Star contributor

today is even worse not that i guess it matters anymore i actually cant do this anymore i already tried 2 helplines and they were useless i cant i am done i am sorry.

Mod Squad

@Eden1717 sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time today. Are you at home right now and is there anyone else with you? I need to know if you're safe at the moment. Please let us know. 

Star contributor

i dont want to tell you those details in case the person that may be watching me is watching this and then they would find out and i just i cant tell you that. i am trying to be safe but i dont know.  

Mod Squad

@Eden1717 that's fine, you don't have to tell us anything you're not comfortable sharing. It's great you're trying to be safe, that's very strong and brave of you. We can think of distracting activities you could do for now. Do you like to draw or is there a tv show or movie that you particularly enjoy? 

You said you called two helplines before, was that today? I'm sorry you didn't get the outcome you were hoping for but you can always try calling a different helpline or one of the same because you could get a different counselor. Every experience is different. What do you think?

Star contributor

none of the distractions are working i have been trying them for weeks besides i am too scared i am literally shaking right now and i have been having panic attack after panic attack and i cant make it stop i called them last night well i did the webchat but i am too scared to call incase the person is listening in on me either way it would just be the same results and i cant afford that to happen again i cant i have been hearing things too which is scaring me even more i cant do this anymore i am sorry everything hurts and i am so tired and i just dont know what to do anymore. 

Mod Squad

@Eden1717 I'm really sorry this is so hard for you. I can understand how distraction strategies haven't been helpful. You're going through an awful lot right now and it really sounds like you need extra support, beyond distraction strategies or webchat help. There are supports available that can help you with what you're going through. I'll email you and we can talk a bit more there.

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors