Builder

Re: I am not coping at all

@Eden1717 How are you going? It's been a while since I have seen you on RO? Let us know How things have been recently.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

I am not doing very well at all I dont know what to do anymore I want to scream and there is so much in my head i dont know if i can take this anymore everything hurts so so so much. 

Mod Squad

Feeling for you, sounds like a lot today.. @Eden1717 what's going on in your head? did you want to yarn it over?

Star contributor

I just really feel like hurting myself and i havent slept for nearly 2 days and i am not exactly tired but ugh and i want to scream and there is too much noise and my head wont stop and cant take this it hurts so much inside. and everything is just too much right now and i am so agitated and i screwed everything up completely and i cant do this. 

Mod Squad

@Eden1717 are you feeling like you cant stay safe?

Star contributor

I dont know I am trying really hard to stay safe. I am doing everything i can. 

Mod Squad

I am worried about you tonight.. Will jump on email @Eden1717 keep an eye on inbox Smiley Happy 

Star contributor

I do not feel good at all today and my head is full of so much stuff and there is too much going on and i cant take this and i want to scream and i did something i shouldnt have and now i cant take it back but i wish i could and i have ruined everything and i really dont know what to do. i really cant take this. 

Mod Squad

Hey @Eden1717 sounds really tough and like there's layers of stuff going on tonight - would it help to talk about this thing you did/didn't do? I am wondering maybe a perspective shift from the RO Crew could assist? Thinking of you.

Star contributor

hi @Eden1717

sounds like a heap of stuff your dealing with

we are here for you

whats going on for you

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count