Star contributor

Re: I am not coping at all

i am trying but it is so hard everything hurts inside me and i am so depressed i feel like i am about to cry. i cant take this anymore. 

Super frequent scribe

i know its hard @Eden1717

coming from something who has many bad life experiences, i also have had the suicidal thoughts and still get them quite often but the thing is to keep using coping strategies to maintain your wellbeing as well.

this includes eating well or eating at all

you can journal your feelings, use many mnay distractions, thought challanging, mindfulness,  positive thinking, PMR, grounding exercises

Star contributor

I am trying it just isnt working i am hopeless. 

Super frequent scribe

try this for me @Eden1717

list 5 things that you can see- put in as much detail as you can about each thing- colour, shape, texture, location of it

Star contributor

i tried i really did. i am sorry i am such a mess i am a hopeless case and i should quit bothering people. 

Super frequent scribe

No your not your not bothering people at all

Write the 5 things on here for me in ad much detail as you can
Mod Squad

Hey @Eden1717 it sounds like you're really struggling right now. It's great you've opened up to your psychologist, that couldn't have been easy. It may feel like you've ruined everything but that's definitely not the case (in fact, the opposite). Now your psychologist has a real shot at giving you the support you need. When are you seeing them next? 

If you're finding it very hard to cope right now, then please call KHL or Lifeline and get support from a trained counselor. They might be able to talk through with you about what you're experiencing and hopefully come up with strategies to get rest tonight. 

Super frequent scribe

Thanks @Mona-RO
Star contributor

i tried KHL the other night but it wasnt very helpful i dont see my psychologist for a little while i dont know what to do anymore i am a complete mess not just with eating with everything i am about to fail uni and i am soooo depressed right now my OCD is getting really intense and i cant make it all stop. i thought i was going ok that maybe the medication was actually doing something but now i dont know anymore i feel like it has stopped working or maybe it is just me. i am so sick of fighting i dont know if i want to do it anymore. 

Super frequent scribe

please ring KHL or life line or connect or ring beyond blue they are good as well so they can help you through this @Eden1717

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors