Star contributor

Re: I am not coping at all

i will try khl again maybe i am just so tired. 

Super frequent scribe

good idea @Eden1717

Mod

How'd you go with KHL @Eden1717?

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Star contributor

not good at all they basically said they couldnt help me i feel more hopeless than before i went on. i dont know what to do anymore i really cant take this i am so tired and i am about to cry and everything hurts so so much. i cant make it all stop. i cant do this anymore. 

Mod

Sorry to hear that KHL didn't help @Eden1717. How about hopping onto the Games threads for a bit of a distraction?

If you need to cry, it's okay to let yourself do that. Sometimes having a good cry can be helpful to clear your head. What do you think? Smiley Happy

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Star contributor

crying normally makes me feel worse.... i have been trying distractions all day this is hopeless. 

Star contributor

i really cant do this i tried my caseworker but they didnt reply i dont know what to do anymore everything hurts so much. 

Super star contributor

What has helped before when you've felt like this @Eden1717? Do you have a safety plan or something similar to refer to? I'm sorry it hurts so badly Smiley Sad Sending huge hugs Heart Maybe you could give your case worker another try in a half hour or so? 

Star contributor

nothing when i feel like this it is hopeless i cant take this i am too tired. 

Super star contributor

Could you have a nap or watch some tv @Eden1717

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors