Star contributor

Re: I am not coping at all

i am watching tv i am sorry this is just hopeless. 

Uber contributor

It's not hopeless @Eden1717, even though it may feel that way right now, and you don't need to apologise for anything. Watching tv sounds like a good distraction for the minute - maybe some colouring or drawing would help keep your mind busy while you watch? How would you feel about watching tv for a bit longer and then trying to give your case worker another call? 

There's always lifeline, KHL, and SCBS if you feel like a phone call could help Heart

Star contributor

i cant just keep doing that forever i feel like i only have one option i tried KHL last night and they said they couldnt help. 

Uber contributor

It sounds so tough @Eden1717 Smiley Sad Everyone on RO wants you to feel like you're able to access help and support. Are you safe right now? Heart

I'm sorry KHL wasn't helpful - is there anyone else you could call, Suicide Callback Service or Lifeline, or a counsellor or nurse? 

Star contributor

i just dont see what good it will do i feel like everyone else will just say the same thing i dont know what is left anymore i have been trying so hard but now i dont know if i can anymore. i am trying to be safe. 

Uber contributor

I'm glad that you're trying to be safe @Eden1717 and I hear how difficult things are for you at the moment. Would you be up for trying a mindfulness or grounding exercise? 

Star contributor

i have already tried some 

Uber contributor

That's great that you've tried that already @Eden1717 Smiley Happy Do you feel like giving your case worker another try? Or is tv an okay distraction for now?

Star contributor

i just tried my caseworker again still nothing.

Mod

Hey @Eden1717, How are you going at the moment?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors