Star contributor

Re: I am not coping at all

Not good at all. 

Star contributor

whats up @Eden1717 whats happening for you atm?

Star contributor

i am falling apart i am about to start crying i am failing university my head is a mess and there is soo much going on and there is just too much i dont know what to do i cant take this is hurts so much i want to scream and i have ruined everything i am hopeless i dot know if i can do this anymore. 

Star contributor

slow down @Eden1717

lets talk about one thing at a time- if you break it down it wont be so daunting.

ok firstly your allowed to cry it will release some of those feelings so if you need to just know it ok.

now how are you failing university?

Star contributor

i havent done a crucial piece of assessment and it is due in a few hours like i havent even started and i have another presentation but i havent dont the readings and i cant take this i am too tired and i honestly this is completely hopeless i cant do this anymore it hurts too much i cant do it. 

Star contributor

@Mona-RO@SmileMonkey@Bree-RO

yes you can. are you able to ask for an extension on your assignments @Eden1717

have you talked to a your mentors that your having alot of trouble, most teachers are undrstanding of anxieties and depression and they may be able to offer you more support and help with your assignments as well

Star contributor

i already got an extension i am just a useless person i am sorry i am bothering everyone but this is hopeless i am hopeless.  

Mod Squad

@scared01 amazing support - I reckon @Eden1717 really appreciates it you're super helpful to the rest of the community Smiley Happy

@Eden1717 sounds like you're super overwhelmed am I right? None of us think you're hopeless, I think that's only you who thinks that. You can totally get through this, lots of people tend to fall behind at Uni. Can you unpack it a bit? What's due tomorrow?

Star contributor

i have a 1200 word essay and a presentation due tomorrow neither of which i have started and i am hopeless and useless i just cant do it anymore i am too tired and it hurts too much why wont it stop.....

Mod

I like the idea @scared01 suggested - let's take this one thing at a time @Eden1717. Take a few deep breaths and know that we're all here for you. You can do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors