Star contributor

Re: I am not coping at all

ok have you tried talking to your mentor about your troubles? they may be able to offer you some advice and support as well as some extra help with your assignment @Eden1717

thanks @Bree-RO@letitgo

Mod

That seems pretty overwhelming @Eden1717. It's important to remember that you can only ever do your best. For now, how about we identify one of those assignments as more important, that you might try to make a bit of a start on?

I always tell myself that having a little bit to submit is better than having nothing at all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Star contributor

there is just so much going on and my head wont stop it is like something is screaming inside me clawing at me ripping and scratching and it wants me dead. i dont know if i can keep holding on. 

Star contributor

good idea @letitgo

ok maybe we can manage clearing your head abit

have you tried meditation? deep breathing? mindfull ness? journalling? PMR? though challanging? @Eden1717

Mod Squad

@Eden1717 are you able to stay safe?

We have all fallen behind at uni, at the end of the day you only need a pass. It's okay - just break it down into smaller segments, are you able to give that a go?

Star contributor

i cant break it down i dont have time and i havent even done the research because i cant focus on it and there is so much ugh i want to scream all i can think about is self harming or just ending it all it isnt just school that is the problem everything is i cant explain it and i just want to cry but i cant and i am sorry i know you are all trying to help and i am just being annoying and difficult but i just dont know what to do anymore and it hurts so so so much 

Star contributor

alright first things first, your safety comes before assignments so lets help you get some control over these sh thoughts

have you tried mindfullness? deep breathing? distractions? @Eden1717

Mod Squad

@Eden1717 Hmm.. we are all hearing you for sure.. And the thoughts around SH are concerning because we really want you to stay safe..

The best thing you can do right now is phone a helpline or seek out an appopriate support. If you can do this you might go from feeling like a 10 (quite anxious) to feeling like a 5 (a little calmer, thinking clearly).

I am going to encourage you to phone either Lifeline 13 11 14 or SCBS 1300 659 467 or KHL  1800 55 1800.

Are you able to try that?

Star contributor

yes i have been trying mindfulness etc and it isnt working right now i feel all agitated and there is too much in my head and i cant make it stop.  

Star contributor

maybe i could try the online chat with lifeline

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count