Mod

Re: I doubt myself

@N1ghtW1ng what can we do to make facing it a little easier?

Mod

To be honest, I don't even know what it all is @Chessca_H. I wish I could click my fingers but... I'll just have to keep moving forward.

I'll think about it a little tonight, see if I can get anywhere. Now, work. Smiley Sad
(at least I applied to a couple of jobs today. Fingers crossed)
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng well done on applying for some jobs today - I have my fingers crossed too Smiley Wink hope work isn't too draining for you Smiley Happy
Mod

Thanks @May_, I'm really hoping that I get something else soon. I was supposed to of quit by the end of Feb, but it hasn't happened.
Oh and my right wrist had some pretty shit moments at work, brief but definitely foreboding. I so hope that it doesn't screw over like the left or I will be so screwed with everything.

In regards to things @Chessca_H, I think tomorrow I am going to go over things I want to change. To kind of figure out where exactly I am and what I want to do. I hope. If anyone remembers, a reminder for myself might be nice Smiley Tongue But I'll try not to put it off.
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng hope your wrist is okay today!

Have you gone over the things you want to change? Consider this a reminder Smiley Wink

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng have you been so see a physio/dr about your wrist? sorry if this has already been asked a million times Smiley Tongue
Mod

Oh I have a psych appointment tomorrow and I don't know what to do. (oh so much stuff but an empty brain)
I definitely want this, but I don't know what to talk about because I've been putting off.

@letitgo thanks for the reminder. I have been thinking about it but keep coming up blank.

@May_ it's alright Smiley Happy I have been to both the physio and dr about my wrist. I have exercises I should be doing (add that to the list of things I need to do)
Mod

Hey @N1ghtW1ng, How was your psychologist appointment?
It is great that you have been applying for jobs, fingers crossed you get an interview soon.

Mod

@SmileMonkey haven't gone yet. I don't know what I'll even be talking about, but I hope I can get some things figured out. Fingers crossed!

I don't think I'll ever get another job Smiley Sad I just keep getting turned down. (I actually got rung up today and then texted because I missed the call to work tonight from 5-8 but one, I have my psych appointment and two, ju jitsu and also three I just don't want to Smiley Tongue but one and two are more important.
(of course, I only said it was uni because I'm not going to tell them I'm seeing a psych Smiley Tongue)
Mod

Just remember it is the small victories when it comes to seeing a psycholgist @N1ghtW1ng, like just saying something outloud for the first time. And make sure you do some self-care afterwards Smiley Happy

I am sure you will find another job, it can be a bit hard, especially in a comeptitive job market, but keep persisting and one day you will find something perfect Smiley Happy I like to use the JORA app for looking for jobs as it has all the other job listing sites all in one. It is good that you didn't cave to them wanting you to work an extra shift, you need to take care of yourself Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors