Builder

Idk

[ Edited ]

I just want to go home.
No one believes me when I talk about the aliens.
I'm paranoid of the other patients.
I have my tribunal this afternoon.
My roommate ended her life yesterday.
My dad is really sick.
I haven't been able to go to uni so I'm way behind
I've missed my appointments with sexual health to start talking about transitioning.

Sorry I've not been online much. I'm just too sad and too scared to deal with anything right now.

Builder

Re: Idk

Change of plans, just saw Dr and I'm going home.
Builder

Love you guys
Community Manager

Hey @redhead i'm sending you an email, pretty worried for you. If you have a plan to end your life please let the people around you who want to help know.

Talk to you soon

Community Manager

P.s I just re read that... we want to help you too! It's just that we're not the right support when it comes to keeping you safe when you're not feeling able to keep yourself safe. Even if i wish we could do more around that kind of thing!

Community Manager

Hey @redhead when you're ready, maybe we can start thinking about a way forward? For starters I am wondering what kind of support you have from people who are also living with or have lived with heaps tough stuff like you? Maybe we could help find some people like that who you can also chat to  Smiley Happy

No rush though, maybe I'll see how things are going on Monday

Builder

Hey @Ben-RO
I'm so stuck I don't know how to move forward.
I'm going to have to defer uni and stop work for now until things get better which sucks.
I'm scared of how sick I am for the first time in ages. I nearly died Friday but that's not what's scaring me, I just don't know how to deal with this or how to get better.
Builder

I don't want to be like this anymore. I'm tired of being so sad all the time.
Community Manager

Hey @redhead I'm glad you're here and got help on Friday. It's been really rough this last 5 or 6 months in particular huh. Although you still got started on your degree and worked hard. Which is awesome. It'll be there when you're ready to get back to it.

How's that all feeling today?

Community Manager

I think because i haven't had my coffee yet i asked a weird question that doesn't make sense...

I guess what i was trying to ask is... where are you at with this at the moment? Do you feel like exploring how you feel about it a bit and talking that through? Or do you want to tackle some solutions?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors