Mod

Re: Just got told i am Bipolar

@Eden1717 that's so awesome that you talked to your case worker about it! Slow release versions can sometimes be a better option because the dose isn't released into the bloodstream all at once, which reduces the likelihood of side effects. Fingers crossed it helps Smiley Happy

@Nat8 another fellow nursing student? Gee there seems to be a few of us around the forums now, yay Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

@lokifish Guilty. Been here a while and never found any. Came back yesterday and I've seen heaps! It is kinda cool.
Star contributor

thanks i still feel weird about it all like i am still not adjusting 

Highlighted
Mod

I guess it's a lot for you to process @Eden1717 so it makes sense that you might not have adjusted yet and would feel a bit weird about it all. We're always here to chat about it, though!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors