Builder

Re: Miss my Dad

Don't worry about it now... I'm going away for the rest of the week and won't have an opportunity to do it.  I'm already really nervous about the trip so adding the HW on will be too much stress.

Mod

Ooh a trip sounds nice @FootyFan26 Smiley Happy Maybe if you're feeling worried about school work, you could bring along some things to read?
What is your trip?
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng I'm going down to Phillip Island for 3 nights. The thought of going away is what makes me nervous the most. Looking at it realistically, I'm not going to get all the work done. It's too much and I haven't given myself much time.
Mod

Going away can be nerve racking @FootyFan26, especially when you have work still to do. It's alright if you can't get it all done, it's important to take care of yourself.
What are some ways that you can get some work done?
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng The only thing I can do is read one of the books but it isn't possible to get anything else done.  I'll read 

the book but the rest I just want to forget about until I get back.  I always get nervous going away because I worry about something happening while we're away or something happening at home.  If I'm worried about that I can't add the work on top of it because that's gonna be too much to handle.

Mod

That makes sense @FootyFan26 Smiley Happy It's good that you can try to read, I'm sure that everything will be fine. I hope you enjoy your trip. Smiley Happy When do you leave?
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng Thanks. We leave sometime today Smiley Tongue. No ones really awake yet except me as usual.
Realistically there's a pretty small chance something will happen but there's always that thought somewhere that something could happen and that's what worries me. Probs me being a bit stupid.
I'd just like to chill at home because it feels safer but I probably need to be a bit more open to new places.
Mod Squad

@FootyFan26 that is such a good viewpoint, the concept of being open to new experiences even though they are uncomfortable - well done.

Builder

Thanks @Bree-RO. It's easier to say than it is to put into practice though Smiley Happy. I'm in the car atm and it's already getting hard.
Highlighted
Mod

How was/is the trip @FootyFan26? :-)

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors