Builder

Re: Miss my Dad

@DruidChild I might do something in the AFL thread. If I do end up doing it I'll tag you Smiley Happy

And yes go the Cats!
Mod

Have you ever tried talking to a professional about these feelings? It is great that you can recognise that although distraction techniques are good during the moment that you still need to deal with the feelings at the core.

Yeah I have @SmileMonkey, it doesn't really do much though. It's just one of those things that happened so long ago that I don't think it should affect me even though it does. There's probably not much fixing I can do though since it's not possible to fix the situation itself.
Uber contributor

How are you doing today @FootyFan26

Builder

@DruidChild It was okay.  It was a bit of a balance of a good and a bad day but the Cats won so I'm happy about that Smiley Tongue

Uber contributor

Yay for the Cats @FootyFan26 Smiley Very Happy I hope today balances out with more good than bad...have you got school today? 

Builder

@DruidChild Nope, two weeks of holidays and a whole lot of holiday homework Smiley Happy There's not gonna be much structure for the next fortnight which really throws me off.
Uber contributor

Ah same @FootyFan26, holidays can be hard because there's no routine. Are you planning on doing homework today? 

Builder

I'm not sure @DruidChild Smiley Tongue I'd like to be productive today but I'm not sure how successful I'll be.
Mod

How goes the 'holiday' homework @FootyFan26?

Like you, routine/structure is important to me. Even though you aren't going to school, you could still maintain certain things like wake-up/sleep time, scheduled breaks, etc. You could even go to the library to study if there's one near you. :-) Do you think this would help you feel more productive?

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count