Star contributor

Re: Moving forward (sexual abuse)i c

i can @letitgo ive just got to fill in a heap of papers and then wait a few weeks im getting my psych to help me with a few things to fill in as shes done these heaps of times too

Highlighted
Star contributor

my holidays have started on wednesday so im two days into it now.
On wednesday it took us 2 hours to get here and then we unpacked the cabin. And we went shopping as well. We also went for a walk on the beach and went for a bike ride. We spotted dolphins in te late afternoon and also went for a walk around town

On thursday we went to mini golf and fed the fish- its a huge communal fish garden that we buy a bag of feed and we can feed them. Then we went for a walk on the beach again and went shopping and exploring the town abit more and all the little shops. We also stopped for ice cream and milkshakes

and today(friday) we went to a lookout and lighthouse, a very pretty beach, shopping, a walk and a bike ride and also watched the dolphins this morning. It was mostly driving around to get to these places but the views were nice when we got to the beaces and the lighthouse and the lookout

I only had 2 hours sleep last night which isnt helpful for me at all.
Im ok for the moment just stressing about a few things but just trying to relax and make sure my pop is ok which Is who I care for and ive organised a heap of security things so I know hes safe and I call him twice a day as well.
I havent been studying which I know I should be but ive got no motivation and im startting to think this holiday was a bad idea. Ive only got 2 weeks study left now
my lump is getting bigger again and I cant get in to see my gp until next thursday and its got me really worried.
Ive organised to speak to the womens health nurse about all the pap smear questions and then ill organise the actul test while im there. My appointment for that is the first of my so I can let you know mre about that when I can get there, im going to see if I can get in any earlier though

really struggling tonight @letitgo@JanaG@stonepixie@Bree-RO@safari93

Mod

How are things going @scared01?

uhhh im really really scared and worried @SmileMonkey

Mod

That is totally normal to be having those sorts of feelings. Thursday will come very soon and you will see your doctor, but if you feel it is an emergency situation and are really worried, it might be best to go to the hospital.

You can also call the GP hotline on 1800 022 222 as another way of getting some professional advice from either a nurse or doctor to put your mind at ease.

yeah i know.. i wouldve gone back this week only ive been away so couldnt so im trying to hold out until thursday @SmileMonkey

its really really scary

Mod

I completely understand. What would help put your mind at ease right now?

I completely understand. What would help put your mind at ease right now?

im not really sure @SmileMonkey

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count